Chapter 11

The next morning Lea woke up in Artem's arms. She laid there and thought of everything that was happening. She mainly thought about last night. Even though Lea's mind was filled with thoughts she still managed to fall back to sleep.

She woke up again, but this time artem wasn't there. Lea got up and went to the bathroom. When she came out she noticed a note on his pillow. It read: went to go get breakfast be back around 9 -Artem

Lea looked at the clock it was only 8:30. She made her way to the kitchen for a cup of coffee. Once she got it she decided to look around Artem's house. Lea walked into the living room, then she noticed a hallway that led to a door. She walked down the hall and opened the doors to see a dance studio. The room was covered in mirrors except for one spot. It was two glass doors that led to a beautiful garden.
Lea just stood in the dance studio admiring how beautiful it was and taking in the wonderful feeling of being back in one. She started getting the urge to dance, she remembered that she had to practice a dance routine for an episode of Switched At Birth. Lea also had the song in her phone. She ran back to Artem's room for her phone. Making her way back to the studio she searched for the song. Once she found it she connected her phone to the speakers and started dancing. She was so engulfed in dancing that she hadn't noticed Artem walk in.
Artem stood there for almost 10 minutes watching Lea practice before he decided to change to song to one from their dance routines, he chose Land of 1000 Dances.
Lea turned around and saw Artem; she couldn't stop smiling.

"Do you remember the steps?" Artem asked with a smile on his face.
"Of course" she said walking towards him.
"Then let's dance" Artem said taking Lea's hand.

Once the song ends they started laughing so hard they couldn't breath. By the time they stopped, the song had changed to a slow, romantic song. Artem stood up and grabbed Lea's hand. They danced for what felt like forever. The world seemed to stop as they danced together.