Chapter 17

They had been having a great time, everyone was listening to music and dancing, Artem danced with Maddie and Zoey. Zoey had finished dancing and was sitting on the couch when she had a idea. She quickly jumped of the couch and ran to Maddie. Pulling her aside she told Maddie the plan and she thought it was brilliant. Their idea involved Artem, so they got him and went to the dinning room.
"We have a great idea" Zoey said.
"What if we did a dance for mom as a Christmas present...what do you think?"
"That's an excited idea, she'll love it!" Artem said.
"Do you guys have a song picked out?"
"Yeah, we were thinking of 'All I Want For Christmas' by Mariah Carey." Said Zoey.
"Ok, should we start the choreography now?" asked Artem.
"Yeah" Maddie and Zoey both said.

They had been practicing for 30 minutes in the backyard, they stopped when they saw Lea was coming.
"What are you guys doing?" She asked.
"Nothing" they all said.
"Ok" Lea said suspiciously "dinner is almost ready, so you better go wash up"
"Ok" they said walking towards the bathroom.
Lea grabbed Artem's arm before he could leave,"what were you guys doing?"
"It's a secret"
"Tell me" she jokingly pleaded.
"Nope" he said giving her a kiss and walking away.
Lea stood there then headed to the kitchen. She got everything ready he everyone could make their plates.
"Dinner's ready, come make you're plate." She yelled.
They all came in and made their plates, then went and sat down at the table. They were all laughing and having a great time. They talked about their work and how great it was to not have to wake up so early. Once everyone was finished with dinner, they all cleaned up.
After they finished they went to the living room and watched a movie before bed. Once the movie ended they all said goodnight to each other.

Lea laid in bed thinking how today had gone so much bette than she expected. Zoey and Maddie hadn't asked any questions about Artem. Eventually she fell asleep, what he didn't know was that Artem, Maddie and Zoey got out of bed and snuck to the backyard so they could practice. They had practiced for about an hour and had all the choreography down, so they decided to go to bed and get up early to practice more tomorrow.