Chapter 9

Lea started doing the dishes and Artem still in the doorway admiring her.he quietly came and put his arms around her waist and rested his head in her shoulder.
"What are you doing" she asked flirtatiously.
"Holding the most beautiful woman in the world" Artem said kissing her cheek.
"Stop," Lea said playfully, "Howard is up stairs and I need to finish cleaning up."
"Fine ,but I'm helping"
They finished cleaning up and went into the living room. They sat on the couch and cuddled while they listened to music.
Lea was extremely comfortable and decided to rest her eyes. She eventually fell asleep in Artem's arms. Artem had fallen asleep as well ,but woke up a while later. He looked at the clock, it was midnight.
Artem tried to get up without waking Lea, he succeeded, but he got distracted by her beauty and ran into the table making a loud noise. He looked at Lea saw she was beginning to wake up.
"Where you going?" Lea asked half asleep.
"I have to go home."
"Why?"
"It's midnight and I have rehearsal tomorrow."
"Oh" she said disappointedly.
"How about I come over on Saturday."
"Ok" Lea said getting up and walking Artem to the door.
"Bye." Artem said giving Lea a hug and kiss on the cheek.
"Bye" she said as she closed the door.

The next day was like any other. Lea got up, Howie made breakfast and then he left for work, leaving Lea alone for the rest of the day.
It was 6 o'clock and Howie was usually home by five, but not today. Lea couldn't help but wonder if something bad had happened. 30 minutes past and he finally came home.

"So how was your day?" Lea asked curiously.
"Good, same as usual, I'm really tired I think I'm going to take a shower and go to sleep early tonight." Howie said walking towards the stairs.
"Aren't you hungry?"
"No I already ate" he said as he walked to their room.
Lea just stood there. She was in disbelief and shock at what had just happened. He's never done that before, I wonder what's wrong she thought to herself.
Around 7 o'clock Lea decide to do laundry because for one, she didn't have any clean clothes and second she was extremely bored. She went upstairs and started doing her and Howie's laundry.
She was almost done sorting the laundry, when she came across one of Howie's shirts. She was fixing the collar of his shirt noticed a red stain. She looked closer and noticed it wasn't just any red stain, it was a lip stain.

Her eyes filled with tears as she walked into their room and sat on the bed waiting for Howard to get out of the bathroom.