It covered my stomach, but I still felt insecure because that's not the part of my body I was worried about.

I walked onto the decking outside we're the boys were sat and went straight to the pool to make sure I was covered by water as soon as possible. The second my skin was cooled from the roasting 35 degree sun my body relaxed.

I closed my eyes and rested my head against the side of the pool with my folded arms beneath my chin.

"Hi" fuck. Harry, what are you doing to me.

He had his head against my neck and whispered into my ear. He knows what he's doing, I think.

"Hello"
"You look so relaxed, I thought I'd join you" the other boys were messing on at the other side of the pool with a Ball they found in their room.

"Ok"
I closed my eyes again and I sensed Harry perching himself beside me, assuming an identical position to mine.

"I wish we could do this very day."
"Do what every day. Swim?" I joked.
"Ha. No. I mean us, hanging out and not having to worry about anything for a little while"
"I get what you mean. But like you said, only a little while. You have a show tomorrow."
"Yeh, but this leg of the tour is going to be much more relaxed, a lot more breaks and time to explore the different cities."
"I'm Looking forward to it"
"Me too... do you wanna get out and play cards over but he sun beds, I brought a pack with me just in case?"

"Yeh"
I got out as fast a so could and ran to fetch my towel, engulfing myself in it as soon a so could.

I sat down on one chair and Harry on the bench next to me. He shuffled and dealt the cards, we were playing gin rummy because it's the only game I know how to play.

I picked up my cards and looked at my hand.

I'm great at this game, I won 3 times and Harry won once. Let's go I beat him again!

"GIN RUMMY! I won again."
"Alright alright, let me see."
I placed my cards down
I between my legs as I sat with them crossed. He looked down at my set and nodded his head as he checked that I had won, but then his expression changed. He saw.

I didn't say anything. I just looked into his eyes and waited.
"Grace."
"Harry."
He took a deep breath in. "Were are those from?"

"From a few years ago, I didn't think you would ever see them so I didn't tell you."
"Did you not think you could trust me?"
he looked hurt and disappointed.
"NO! Of course I trust you. I trust you more than anything in the world. It's just hard, I try not to speak about it because it's not something I am proud of."

He sat and looked at me in silence for a moment. "When was the last time?" he looked at the three scars I had on each of the insides of my thighs, a total of six.

Now it was my turn to take a deep breath. "I don't know, the first week I started the tour." His face changed again into complete shock and he lifted his head to look at my face. He was breaking me by seeing him hurting because of me.

"I promise I stopped after I got to know you and the boys and I began to feel safe again. I was so stressed and I didn't know how to deal with the anger I had with myself and I took it out that way. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you, that I did it at all I'm just so sorry."

He stayed silent for a little while again.

Then he suddenly jumped over to my sun bed and wrapped his arms around me. "I'm so sorry"
"You shouldn't be apologising. I've put you through so much stress and it's not fair."

"No you haven't. Don't you see? I love taking care of you, I wouldn't trust anyone else to do it. And I'm sorry because I didn't realise you were in so much pain. I'm so stupid, I should have noticed I should have helped you."
Now he was crying, I've never seen him cry before and it hurt that I was the reason why.

"Darling I promise, you did help me. Without even realising it and that made it mean more. It showed me that you liked me for me. You weren't being kind out of pity. I had to get though it on my own to become stronger and I think I'm on my way now. It just takes a bit of time."

"Alright, but please let me help you. And promise me, you won't hurt yourself."

"I'll try. Thank you for looking after me"
Good we looked a pair, crying our eyes out at the side of a hotel pool. The boys had noticed but decided to stay out of it and pretend they didn't have clue.

"Grace."
"Yes"
"I love you"

"I know you do." He gave me a quizative look.
"I heard you the other night."
"Oh." He smiled a little bit, but I could tell he was nervous.

"Harry"
He looked back at me.
"I love you too."
He grinned so big I couldn't help but laugh.

"You do?"
"Yes."
"That great! I mean. Yes. That's great. I'm happy that you feel the same way."

I only started to laugh even more. When we started this conversation I did not think it would end up like this.

From over Harry's shoulder I could see Niall looking to me mouthing "you ok?"
I nodded and got up. Leaving my towel behind this time.
"Were are you going ?"
"I need to do something."

"Hi. Are you alright?" Liam said and the other boys joined him in asking.

"I am. But I need to tell you all something Because yous are the closest thing I have to a family apart from my uncle and if I'm going to get over this I'm going to need to be open, honest And I'm going to need you with me.

They waited in anticipation. Niall held my hand as I explained I had been diagnosed with depression one year after my mother died. I told them about my battle with self harm and the current situation regarding my farther.
"Now. None of you are allowed to pity me. I won't allow it. All I need you to do is go on as we always have knowing that I'm honest with you all. I need you to help me be strong, that's all. Please"

Louis was crying and so was Zayn. Liam was trying not too and Harry and Niall looked like the proudest people in the world.

Today has been one of the best days of my life. I have had a weight lifted form my shoulders.

The boys all hugged me and made promises to help me and I promised in return to ask for help if I ever needed it. Then we went into the pool again to play polo which inevitably ended up being a splash fight with Harry spinning me around in the water.

"Let's have a sleepover, in my room. Come on no no's will be accepted. It's happening."
"Alright. Last one to lou's room dressed In their Pijamas has to sleep on the floor." I felt like myself again.

We all ran through the lobby and too our rooms while gaining disgraced looks from the other residents. It only made us laugh more as Liam pushed past an old woman screaming "excuse me madam but I'm not sleeping on the bloody floor".
These boys are something else.

And as we lay, huddled together watching toy story on louis' and Zain's beds pushed together, I knew I was going to be able to move on. I had my family with me. And there was nothing else I needed.

A/n~ I'm sorry if the last two chapters have been a Bit depressing. I know it might seem a bit much. But it's part of the characters and their relationships for the future so oh well. AND HARRY AND GRACE CONFESSED THEIR FEELINGS. I've been waiting so long for that. But there is still so much more I have in mind so please bare with and keep reading. Xoxox