twenty five

Please read:I was wondering if anyone wanted to make me a new cover. I used to make them all the time, but I got lazy as the picture programs stopped being as great. So if you want to make a cover for this book dm me on wattpad or on instagram (rawritsmika) with the final copy. Comment on this chapter saying you will do it, if you want
And remember! If other people already said they would do it, that doesn't mean you can't. I need a selection to look through. Thank you.

Sevs pov (idk if ive done him yet! Haha)

"Wake up Cassie." I shake her lightly since I carried her sleeping body to my office. She didnt stir so I looked at her hand that had the marks on it. They had a slight shimmer to it, making me think it was poisoned. "Headmaster, I send for your help in my office." I send a patronus out and I went through my potions to find an antidote. Albus walks in and sees Cassie lying on my small sofa and he gives me a questioning look as I leap into the story of how she was outside and pale and what happened with Umbridge. He nodded and looked at her hand. "Yes, indeed, she was poisoned so give her what you have and I will alert someone to take her home." He tells me. "I can do it." I instantly tell him. He nods and I pour the potion down her throat, she still doesn't stir. "Be careful Serverus." Albus says and I nod. "Always." I whisper before grabbing Cassie and stepping into the fireplace and yelling my destination. I land in the headquarters, aka Cassies and Blacks house. I walk into the living to see two bickoring idiots, Lupin and Black. I roll my eyes and start to walk upstairs with Cassie in my arms. "Why do you have Cass?!" Blacks annoying voice asks and I turn around. "She was poisoned." I say simply. "By who?!" Lupin asks. "She was at Hogsmeade and Umbridge did." I tell them. "All the places you couldve checked and you forgot Hogsmeade!" Black yells and slaps Lupin on the head. "Is she okay?" Black asks and looked concerned for once instead of an ass. "She's...possibly...fine. She just hasnt woken up yet." I tell them and I lay her on the couch. "Bye..." I say awkwardly and floo back to Hogwarts.