Chapter three

Mittens pov ;)

I had finally found where they live and I was ready to apparate. I had on a pair of skinny jeans and a grey strapless shirt that had lace on the bust. I had my combat boots on and my make up was done. I didnt need much because even if I am in my thirties I look atleast 20 at the most. "Ready for the old life?" I ask myself quietly. I take a deep breath and apparate.

Quick pov change

Sirius pov

We were all in the living room. Me, Remus, Harry, Fred and George, Ron, Hermione, Molly, Arthur, Ginny, Alastor, Tonks, Bill and Snape. We were having a discussion on plans on the order because they finally decided to let the kids join. Half way through we heard a 'pop' and we all jumped knowing we were all here. A second later I hear running before Snape is tackled into a hug. It took me a second to realize who it was and I felt my heart shatter. "I missed you Sev" I heard her mumble as they hug. "Someone is hugging Snape?" Ron asks quietly and I look over to see almost everyone either looking confused or weirded out by the intrusion. When she pulled away she saw me and smiled. "Its been awhile padfoot" she says walking toward me. "Indeed Mitt. You have some explaining to do" I tell her playing it cool before I hug her. "Moony get your arse over here and love me" Mitt jokes and Remus smiles before hugging her. When she pulls away she turns and sees Harry and her mouth fell open in shock. "You look so much like...." she says and trails off. "He does, doesnt he" I say and she doesnt take her eyes off Harry as she nods. "Well I better introduce myself to those of you who dont know me or do know me but have forgotten" she starts and finally takes her eyes off Harry. "I am Cass" she smiles. She looks so young and innocent, like she did before she left and I was sent to Azkaban. "Cassandra" I correct with a smirk. She turns around quickly and wacks me with her hand. "Never" she says. I grin at her and nod "Just the same." I tell her. She shakes her head and turns around to Harry. "I remember when you were a baby. Sirius and I took a bet on whos name you would say first his or mine." she says and I see Harry smile as she talks about when he was younger. "I lost, you said padfoot first but that was actually your first word so Lilz was as devastated as me" she smiles sadly. "My mum?" Harry asks and she nods. "I was bestfriends with your mother and father" she says and pulls him into a hug "So of course I am your godmother. You always called me auntie Cass or aunt mittens though." Cass says and Harry looked at her than me. "You never told me I had a godmother!" he cries out and I give the now glaring at me cass and confused looking Harry a sheepish grin. "You never asked" I answer making Cass hit me again. "Owwww. You hit like a man" I whine. She turns to look at Molly.

Back to her povvvv

Mittens pov

"MOLLY!" I exclaim and hug her and arthur. "Where are Fred and George?! They were so adorable." I instantly ask. Molly chuckled along with Arthur. "We" "are here" two voices ring and I turn around and hug them. "You guys are so big. Oh my you were just a little baby" I say and pull away. I look at them and point "Your Fred and Your George" I answer. "You cant possibly be right Ive lived with them all my life and still cant tell them apart." Molly says but Fred and George stare at me in shock. "You actually" Fred starts. "Got it right." George says. "But we dont remember you" Fred says again. "But we like you so far" George finishes and everyone looks at me in shock. "How?!" Molly asks. "I have my ways" I wink. I look around at all the faces until I see a small girl who looked like a Weasley. "Generva?" I ask. "Its Ginny" she says shyly. "Yay you stuck with the nickname I gave you" I tell her. I look around and see Sirius looking confused. "How do you know Ginny if you left before she was born?" he asks I gulp as everyone stares at me. "I kept in touch with Molly for three years after I left...." I say innocently. "You talked to Molly but not us?!" Sirius asks I nodded. "Well you were in Azkaban...." I drift off and he nods coming to his senses. "What about me?" Remus asks. "I didnt know where you went and I needed a break" I tell him. "And me?" Sev asks and the kids looked at him with a confused slash disgusted look. What is up with everyone not liking Severus?! "You were a death eater. I didnt want to be caught in it. But now you are a spy" I tell him. "HOW DO YOU KNOW THESE THINGS." Sirius exclaims. "Only the order should know them." Alastor moody says and I give a cheeky smile before transforming into my animagus, a cat. I see Sirius roll his eyes and I meow at him before walking over and scratching him with my paw. I transform back as he yelps in pain while I laugh and stand up. "You must be Ron" I say after I see a boy about Harrys age start talking to him. "Yes." he says. "Cassandra come on you can name off people later" Sirius says and I scowl at him before pulling my wand out and jinxed him. It wasnt a bad jinx just one that turned his hair pink and he had a tutu on now. I smirked as he went red in embarrassment. "Cassandra! Just because you have just returned doesnt mean you can prank people!" I hear my old transfiguration teacher says I turn around and fake smile, "Hi minnie its great to see you. Miss me?" I ask. A few of the kids snicked until McGonagall threw them a glare and they stopped. "What have I missed?" she asks ignoring my question. "Cassie has came back to join the order." Sev says and McGonagall nods "I can see that much" she says eyeing me cautiously. "Are you going to run away again?" she asks and I glared at her. "Leave her alone." Sirius says. "Okay. Where shall I be staying?" I ask after it goes silent. "Your staying?" Sirius asks happily I shrug. "Nah I could stay with Sev if you want." I tell him and he shakes his head. "No way. You're staying here" he answers. "How about the one beside my mothers painting?" he asks. "Sirius! Why would you give her that one?!" A brown haired girl asks. "Im Hermione by the way" she says looking at me. "Because my mother actually liked Cassie. Her family was like mine. Well known the Britts were full of Slytherin purebloods. My mother was to dimwitted to realize Cassie was a Gryffindor like me. She always thought Cassie would teach me a lesson on purity" Sirius chuckles. "Are my parents dead yet?" I ask. "Um Im not sure" Sirius says looking around. "They are. Your brothers are too." a girl with multi colored hair says. "All of them?" I ask. "Were there four?" she asks and I nod. "Then yes." she says and I feel my heart break. "Do you know how Richie died? He was the youngest" I ask. "He went insane and apparently killed himself." she says. I look down and mutter an 'oh'. Richie was my favorite sibling he was the only one who actually cared for me. "Who are you?" I ask. "Tonks" she says and shakes my hand. "Well lets get you set up." Sirius says.