chapter eleven

Harrys pov

I stayed by her bed each day begging her to wake up. I wouldnt move the spot, I wouldnt eat I wouldnt sleep. I looked like hell everyone knew not to mess with me too. I felt so lost in life so lonely and for the first time this whole year I was mad at Sirius and for the stupidest thing too but I couldnt help but be mad at him. If he wouldve been more careful she wouldnt be hurt she wouldnt be....on her death bed. She couldn't die I needed her. I needed her to love me like a mother I dont care how selfish it sounds. "Aunt Cass if you wake up Ill never bug you about your school life." I tell her and she doesnt move. "If you dont wake up Ill tell everyone the things you have told me" I tell her. I did this every day listing things off for her to wake up "No I wont Im sorry." I sigh and pat her cold hand. "Just wake up I miss you." I say quietly. "Im not leaving until you wake." I continue and it was true, Ive been for two weeks. McGonagall or Snape would usually bring my work. "Please. I need you. Ive been getting Hermione to fill in for me at our D.A meetings. She says theyre getting aggravated that im not there." I tell her. "And there is some old person teaching your subject now. You need to come back." I beg. "Please mum" I whisper before wanting to slap myself. I couldn't call her mum its betraying my own mother. I sigh and stare at her waiting for any movement. "Harry." I hear a voice whisper. It took me a second to realize it was Aunt Cass and when I did I almost had a panic attack. "Harry please Im so sorry." she says not opening her eyes. "Aunt Cass?! Open your eyes" I tell her standing up and going toward her. "I love you Harry." She whispers. "NO DONT" I scream. "DONT LEAVE ME JUST OPEN YOUR EYES." I scream begging her. Sirius runs in the room with Molly following behind. "Harry." she says again more in a voice than whisper but still quiet. "You can do it. Open your eyes." I encourage her. "Harry" Molly says. "What?!" I ask turning to her. "She cant possibly be waking up. Shes too far gone" Molly says standing at the door. "No." Aunt Cass croaks and Sirius comes closer. "Cassandra?" He asks. "No calling me that." she says and I see her eye lids move as she tries to open them. "Ill go inform the others that she is waking" Molly says sounding shocked. "Come on Aunt Cass. Open them or I'll make Sirius lick you" I tell her. "Hey!" Sirius says. Her eyes flutter open and she looks at us before trying to sit up and hissing in pain. "Ive been listening to you guys talk to me" she says weakly. "You thought I'd die" she adds. "Well Harry didnt." she says and smiles at me faintly. "I also heard what you called me and I had to wake up because I knew you were hurting." she tells me. Sirius gives me a confused look but I ignore it. "Thank you." I smile at her. "You two look like hell" she observes. "And you look perfect your highness." Sirius says. "I feel different. I dont feel like I used to." Aunt Cass says. "You're probably just in pain." Sirius says. "Maybe" she says and closes her eyes. "Im taking a nap" she adds before falling asleep much to our begs.