chapter twenty-two

*Christmas day*

Cass' pov

"WAKE UP ITS CHRISTMAS!" I yell into Sirius' ear. He groans and pushes me, making me fall onto the ground. He sits up real fast and looks down to see me sprawled across the floor glaring at him. "Oops sorry, babe" he smiles and helps me up. He laughs as I pout "Your real present will be given tonight." I whisper seductively in his ear. Since the night we had sex last time Sirius has wanted to do it again. Also he keeps bugging me because he won the bet. "Ooh I wander what it is" he whispers back and kisses my neck. "Come on lets go downstairs" I tell him. We go downstairs together and see everyone down there sitting by the tree. "Okay everyone lets open presents!" Ron exclaims. Everyone grabs there presents and starts opening them. I open up the present from Molly and found a pretty lilac colored sweater with a c on it. I put it on and looked up to see Molly almost in tears. "Cass I cant except this" she says and everyone looks over to see her trying to hand me back the bag of galleons. I smile "You have to because its a present" I tell her. "If you dont take it I'll throw it in the fire" I warn. She smiles and gives me a big hug. "NO WAY!" I hear Fred and George exclaim. I look up o see them with the brooms. "We love you Cass!" They both chorus. I laugh and grab the photo album I had wrapped up and I quietly place it in Harrys pile as he looked the other way without noticing. I opened all the gifts I had and found nothing from Sirius which was odd. I look over at Harry to see him looking at the photo album with tears in his eyes. It was a photo album James and I made. We both wrote in it and made it together after our seventh year. Harry looks up at me and mouths a sorry to me. "We will talk later" I tell him. "I want to thank everyone for coming over to celebrate Christmas with Cass and I." Sirius says loudly and we all look at him. "I think all the gifts are amazing" I add and he smiles. "You know Cass I really love you but to tell you the truth there is one thing I cant stand about you" Sirius says and I look at him confused. "What's that?" I ask quietly. Was he mad at me? Whats going on? "Your last name" he says with a smirk and gets down on one knee. I look at him with wide eyes "Cassandra" he starts "Dont call me that!" I tell him and he chuckles. "Will you marry me?" He asks. "Only on one condition" I tell him trying not to cry. "Whats that?" He asks. "If you call me Cassandra one more time I will have your head on the line" I warn before wrapping my arms around him. He slips the ring on my finger and kisses my cheek as he murmurs Happy Christmas into my ear. I could hear the clapping and whooping surround us but I was too happy. I kissed Sirius and he smiles as I pull away and look at the ring. "Oh my gosh! I cant wait to start planning the wedding!" Molly says and hugs me. I laugh and look around to see lots of smiling faces. "Tomorrow we are having an order meeting so everyone else can find out about the engagement tomorrow" Remus says and I nod. "Okay everyone go put your presents up and we will eat our meal" Molly instructs. I make Sirius take my things so I could talk to Harry. He stays behind knowing what I was doing and everyone else leaves the room. "What is this?" Harry asks holding the photo album up to me. I sit beside him and open the first page. It was our first year and I had my arms wrapped around James, I was kissing his cheek and Sirius was beside him scowling at us. I laugh "See we made this after we got out of Hogwarts and James and I wrote comments beside the picture..this one says 'No boy can ever have my sis! The Marauders will fight you.'" I tell him and he smiles as he reads it. He looks at the pages until he gets to the back and finds a picture of him and read the comments 'Mitt will always watch over our baby as long as she is with him' Harry looked at me with guilt filled eyes "I shouldn't have said that to you. You were only trying to be there for me." He tells me. "I was pushing though. You just remind me so much of Lily and James" I tell him and give him a sad smile as I ruffle his hair. "You know when we were younger James gave me a box of coal for christmas...it blew up in my face" I tell him and he laughs. "The next year she got him back by putting a dung bomb in his gift." Sirius says while coming down the stairs. "So are you two good?" Sirius asks. I look at Harry who nods "Yeah we are good" I announce and then go upstairs. Sirius follows me up and right when I enter he pins me to the wall making me drop all my things. He breaths on my neck and I nuzzle into his chest. "I love you" I tell him and he kisses my neck making me moan quietly. "I love you too" he says cheekily as he pulls away. "Arse." I mumble under my breath as I put my things away. I sit on the bed and look at the ring on my finger in adornment. "Do you like it, love?" Sirius asks sweetly as he sits beside me and wraps his arms around me. "No." I tell him making him frown slightly. "I love it-almost as much as you." I tell him and he grins. "Now, now. Dont cheat on me with the ring." He mocks. "We will see" I tell him and wink. He kisses down my neck and I let out a soft moan as I grab my wand and mutter a silencing charm and lock the doors for the night.