|26| 𝚁𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚜 ✔︎

Start from the beginning

Harper looked in the mirror, a warm and giddy feeling spread across her body as she grinned at herself. She let out a happy sigh before freshening up, ready to start a new- drama infested day.

 She let out a happy sigh before freshening up, ready to start a new- drama infested day

When Harper exited the bathroom she heard him say a hushed' I know where to knock' before he shut the door turning to face her.

" Who was that?" Harper asked, gesturing to who he was talking to.      " That reception lady, nothing important though. She's gone." He told her before gently grabbing her waist.

" Oh really, thought I had to scare her a bit, make sure she stays away." She hummed, wrapping her arms around his neck. " Mm seems so, you'll totally beat her ass though. Not very heroic dare I say." He mused.

She let out a laugh wanting to carry on the playful banter before a yelp followed by a crash caught their attention.

" What was that?" Harper questioned as they made their way to the door.     " I'm not sure. Stay behind me." He orded before swinging the door open. The lights in the hallway switched off, leaving the motel in darkness.

In a matter of seconds Dick was kicked to the ground, his body landing on the carpet, hard.

" Dick!" Harper yelled rushing to help him up. Her eyes widened in shock when she saw the mother and father from DC. Her heart plummeted when she saw the kids weren't with them and how far away they were from Rachel and Gar. She could only hope Kory could get to them in time.

The father had a hammer raised,bring it down trying to cave Dick's head in. He swiftly dodged the on-coming attack while Harper threw herself to the left trying to avoid the electric saw the mother was aiming at her.

She spun around sending a swift kick to the woman's back causing her to stumble forward. She could hear Dick fighting the father from somewhere behind her but the mother rushed forward swinging her saw.

Harper grabbed her arm twisting it behind her back as the woman let out a cry of pain, watching as the machine clattered to the floor. She quickly kicked it out of reach before sending a punch to the woman's nose.  She grabbed the woman by her collar and slammed her head onto the table. The woman laughed, wiping the blood from her lip before grabbing the lamp from the bedside table and smashing it into the side of Harper's head. Harper groaned as blood trickled down the side of her face as she clutched her head in pain. She saw the father slam Dick into a wall before she shook her head trying to get rid of the black dots that danced across her vision.

" Okay, I'm pissed." Harper gritted out before tackling the woman to the floor. She sent punch after punch to the woman before she was ripped away by the father. Dick grabbed his Robin case trying to block the oncoming attacks being sent his way.