36 ~ Blissfully Together : 1

Start from the beginning

Arshi Room..

Late Night...

The kissing intensified with scintillating touches and stimulating gestures. Arnav plunged his tongue deeper and deeper savouring the taste of those rosy, soft petals of his wife.... Arnav knew they need to talk, he knew he has to confess many thing and he also have to wait for Khushi's consent to take a step ahead in their relationship.. Arnav was trying hard to get over his desire but Khushi's innocent acceptance and equal participation made him lose his control..His hands were roaming all over her body, marking his territory.. All Arnav could want was to be close with Khushi, to feel her to his heart content, to love her till she forgets every damn other thing in her surroundings... Arnav continue to drink the nectar of her mouth and Khushi's sinful occasional low moan only fuels his desire...

For a fraction of second They stopped kissing and looked deeply in each other eyes.. The intensity of Arnav's eyes were Khushi's undone..

"Ar..Arnav..." His name came out like a silent prayer from her sinful mouth and Arnav again dived into his Khushi land..He pressed his lips against hers with an urgency she had never felt before, as his masculine body pressed against her she could not even move an inch, and she did not want to. The kiss is so different from the previous one, passionate, desperate, wanting... Arnav's longing and desire was making Khushi bloom like a flower..

Khushi in her dazed mind, desperately clutches Arnav's hair pulling hard, yearning a little growl..and in very next second, his tongue entered her mouth and continued it's tantalizing exploration of her mouth.. Khushi could only moan in pleasure, helpless...

Arnav was literally having a hard time to control himself, but he did not want to rush anything.. Finally breaking the kiss Arnav looked at Khushi with his hooded eyes.. Her hair sprawl over his pillow, lips swollen, hazel eyes are clouded with desire, face glowing, heart is beating insanely but the beautiful smile on her lips which just mirrored Arnav's own happiness..

His dream is no more a dream but the reality of his life now and HIS LADY LOVE is in his arms... Arnav could not thank the Almighty, whom he never worshipped, enough for the blessing he has bestowed upon him...

Khushi's twinkle hazel orbs was always very expressive, the window of her heart and it was easy for Arnav to read her mind.. and today, Arnav could very easily understand the meaning of those emotions which was swimming in her orbs.. Besides unconditional love, immense care there is another spark is also visible in Khushi's eyes..Her DESIRE..

Her desire for her husband... the way she was moaning his name and her eyes was becoming dark with passion, make Arnav almost lose his control over his sanity... The truth that, Khushi WANTS him, she DESIRED him just the way HE is desiring for Khushi, is so overwhelming that for a fraction of second Arnav thought to forget everything and claim her as his, make her his in all sense...

But he could not...

There are so many things still lingering between them or May be Arnav is only thinking...

Arnav very well knew Khushi LOVES him immensely, her love for him is selfless and he also understood by now that Khushi will never leave him..but Arnav is still hesitant about one matter, that is his burnt body.. Somewhere deep down the insecurity is still eating him... and truth to be told the age old insecurity, which has grown inside him like a strong rooted tree, is very difficult to demolish just in one day... His brown eyes were clearly depicting his inner turmoil..Arnav was too occupied with his inner thought that he missed the observant eyes of his wife which was fixed on him.

And just like Arnav, Khushi too was observing his every emotional turmoil.. Khushi knew the whole day incident was taking a toll on him , just like her.. The way she is still in daze believing that finally her dream come true, finally her Arnav accepted and reciprocated her feelings but still they have to go a long way.. Khushi could easily read the ocean of emotions which was very much visible in Arnav's eyes.. Khushi knew Arnav is struggling very hard to keep his control, over his carnal desire and untamed passion. The way his eyes became darker shade of brown looking at her, the way he is clenching his jaw and that subtle groan while madly kissing her few moments ago, Khushi knew Arnav too was burning in desire just like her...