18 ~ Beast's Broken Dream

Dedicated to geetarshi, Saloni_iko, Sherribli, UmaSharma9, VartikaBansal8, AnjelinJenifer1,

and to all lovely my readers and followers.

18 ~ Beast's Broken Dreams ~

Flashback.......

On The Day of Holi...

Poolside...RM....

Night....

Her beautiful long hair cascade like a waterfall on me, her eyes is closed in ecstasy. Her hot breath is fanning at the nape of my neck as she slowly descended and bites my earlobe.

" ahh.. Khushi.. Stop teasing me..." I spread my arms to engulf her in me, to get burn in her warmth, My already burning body is getting tensed with desire, I need her... I want her.. Now... the moment she bites her lower lips I lost my last thread of control. I smashed my lips with her rose petal while crashing her soft feminine being under my rough muscular one.

Her lips are softer than the rose's petal, her mouth is sweet as honey, and her kiss inflicts on me more pain than a bee's sting. My pulse is beating fast, my heart throbs, it is as if I were about to suffocate, yet, nevertheless, I want to have another kiss.

I want to claim her, NOW....

Feeling extremely aroused I finally looked at her but saw her beautiful hazel orbs are full with unshed tears

Feeling extremely aroused I finally looked at her but saw her beautiful hazel orbs are full with unshed tears... she is crying? Why? Did I hurt her?

" Khushi... Khushi....Please.. I am sorry... was I rough? I.. ...Khushi...." Arnav jerk a little and open his eyes instantly. Looking frantically at his side he searched for Khushi but the silent of night only consumed him.