Part 17

At the Restaurant

When Sameera arrived at the restaurant, the waitress came towards her and Sameera.
"Hi mam, how can i help you?" Waiter asked Sameera with a smile.
"Hi, I am just looking for someone." Sameera Said while looking at tables to find Vikram.
"Yes mam, I think sir is already here and waiting for you, i will take you there". Waiter said to her and guided her towards the table.

Sameera's POV

I went near, i saw Vikram's back but he doesn't look like vikram, he looks like Arjun.
What is he doing here?
Let's check
I went towards the table and there he was none other than
Mr Arjun Singhania
"Hi Sameera, you here?" He asked me he wasn't expecting me offcourse he would be startled.
"Hi Arjun, actually i was here to have a dinner with my .." i was about to say my fiance  but was interrupted by a voice.
"Sameera, i was looking for you on the front, Hi Mr Arjun Singhania, you are here aswell? Vikram looked at me and then at Arjun.
"Hi Mr Vikram, i hope you are doing well." Arjun said with his beautiful smile.what the hell is wrong with me. Why am i even thinking that.
They both greeted each other and talked about stuff
And i was just standing there waiting for them to finish their talking so that we can go to our table and eat.
I coughed a little to get their attention.
"Oh sorry Sameera, I didn't mean to keep u guys waiting, I am just waiting for my company here, you guys carry on." Arjun said
"Why don't we, you and your company have a dinner together." Vikram said a little bit hesitant as if he didn't wanted to have a dinner with them but why is he offering him in the first place.
"Yeah sure, why not. If Sameera doesn't have a problem." Arjun said and looked at me with mischievous eyes
"Ah I don't have any problem." I just wanted to eat I don't care who's sitting in front of me." I said
"Okay" vikram said
It was a square table with one chair on each side.
Vikram took a seat out chair for. I thanked him and sat. Now Vikram sat on my left side and Arjun took the right side.
Why am i stuck here with these people, i just want to run away. One is my first love and another one is my fiancé.
My thoughts were interrupted by
Asmara's squeaky voice.
Arjun got up from his chair to greet her
"Baby, sorry i got stuck at the spa." She kissed Arjun on his cheek.
"It's okay Asmara. Now u r here. Let's have dinner and meet my friends Vikram and Sameera."
Asmara looked at Vikram with a smile and said hi
But she was glared at me with hate that's what i felt.
"Baby I thought it will only us." Asmara said to Arjun in a low seductive voice.
"Don't worry asmara i will take you somewhere for desert." Arjun said to her while kissing her hand.

His type of girls are like Asmara. Why am I getting affected. I should not be affected anymore. I am already engaged to Vikram.
We ordered our food and talked about business.
Arjun told Asmara that he went to school with me. She acted as if she was interested to know about our childhood stories but i know from inside she wasn't interested. She was staring at me with hate whenever she got a chance.
"I am just wondering, did you always look like this?" Asmara asked me casually but i could sense the venom from her speech.
"What..?" I asked her hiding my hurt. Why am I always targeted by most of Arjun's bimbos. He deserves these bimbos only.
"Asmara try this Russian salad" arjun said to asmara. I think he did that just to distract us and ease the tension between us.
"Sure Baby." She happily took the bowl from him.

I think Vikram noticed my uneasiness and he held my hand which was on the table and comforted me with a smile which was very genuine.
I relaxed a bit. As Vikram is a really good friend before he became my fiance.

We started eating our food.
And i saw asmara's hand on Arjun's thigh as if she was trying to seduce him. Why do i care.
Why can't i see him with someone else.
I moved on from him that's what i said to myself.
I should not let my mind to get distract like this.

I was about to try some pasta because it looked delicious.
I saw asmara gawking at me and she opened her mouth to say something..
but Vikram excused himself to attend his phone he said it's urgent.
"You should not eat that darling, you should eat salad." Asmara said to me in her unpleasant voice.