Part 12

Sameera's POV

Lying down on my bed after a long day feels like heaven. Suddenly there was a knock on my door.
Who's up at this time. Maybe dad wants to talk about something.
"Come in" i said
Yash bhaiya....you when did u come.
Sameera: Where have u been?? You haven't called me or texted me in a while.
Yash : i had a lot of workload and i think i called u when u started ur new job, BTW how's it gng?
Sameera: uh umm it's going pretty good.
Yash: it doesn't look like, why that face?
Sameera: My boss is my ex friend from school.
Yash: Arjun ??
Sameera: how do u know?
Yash: he is the only ex friend that u have, you should forget about the past and move on. You guys were kids at that time.
Sameera: i know but i he gets on my nerves. Also I cannot ignore him because i am his PA for atleast 3 months.
Yash: if u don't get peace there then just quit. Don't worry there are many other jobs out there.
And you are very smart my princess.
Sameera: thanks bhai but I don't want to leave my first job in the probation period, i will leave after three months and i very well know how to handle than snob.
Yash: Haha okay as you say. Okay i will go to sleep now and let's have lunch tomorrow at our favourite restaurant and i will drive pick u up from work on ur lunch break.
Sameera: okay bhai, it's been a while I haven't visited that place, i always go there with you. I miss you so much when u r not here.
Yash: dont worry kiddo, i will be coming every weekend from now on as i am opening a new branch of company here as well.
Sameera: i am glad you are
Yash bhai went to his room after wishing me good night.
I was tossing in bed for two hours before going to sleep as thought from the evening were playing in my mind.

Arjun's POV

Oh god Sam is so stubborn , she won't say anything and at the same time will remain mad at me. I would have to apologize to her and win her trust again if i want her in my life.
I am sure she won't be able to resist me.

Third Person POV

Sam and Arjun arrived at office the next day.
Arjun dialled the intercom to reach Sameera.
"Good morning, you called the office of Mr Singhania, how can i help you" Sameera said on the phone.
"Good morning Sam, can u plz come inside my office right now?"
"Sure sir i will be there." Sameera said before hanging up the call in a professional tone.

Sameera went inside Arjun's office.
"Hi Sam, I want to talk about something, would u go for a lunch with me." Arjun said to Sameera

"Sir, u can talk here. Lunch wouldn't be necessary."
She said curtly.
"Please Sam just give me one chance to explain. Just one lunch for old time sake's." He said pleadingly
" Okay, i will go." She said
"Okay let's go." He said with excitement.
Arjun took Sameera to some italian restaurant.
He had booked in advance.
Sameera: what did u wanna talk about?
Arjun: I want to apologize for yesterday, I shouldn't have assumed anything.
Sameera: i am not mad at you for anything Sir.
Arjun: please Sameera, i am not ur boss here, you ignored  me in school for no valid reasons. I just want to forget everything and start again. Will u please be my friend again?
Sameera: arjun i dont think Thats a good idea.
Arjun: please sam, we should move on, we can be friends again.
Sameera: okayy we can start over without any grudges.
Arjun: thanks Sam, it means a lot trust me. He caressed her hand on the table.
Sameera: let's get back to work.
Arjun: okayy
Arjun was very happy as he took his first step towards Sam. Arjun dropped Sam at the entrance of the building and he went to park his car.
Just then Sameera got a call from her brother.
Yash: hi princess, i m here, are u still up for lunch??
Sameera: ohh bhai I totally forgot and i i
Yash: no ifs or buts, i am here
Yash parked his car where Sameera was standing.
Sameera: you are already here.
Yash: let's go i don't wanna waste ur break time.
Sameera: okay lets go.

Sameera's POV
I don't wanna upset Yash bhai, he took out time for me. Anyways i only had salad at that italian restaurant. I love indian cuisine more than anything.
I will just message Arjun because anyways this is the actual break time.
I sat in the Car with my brother and he drove us to Bombay bhel restaurant.
I texted Arjun:
" Hi sir, i am going out for a lunch break as this is the actual time for break."
Yash: what happened?
Sam: nothing..
Yash: finish ur food, i will drive u back.
Sam: okay

-after finishing lunch yash bhai dropped me back to my workplace and embraced as he was going back today. But he promised me that he will visit me next weekend for sure.
After biding goodbyes i went back to work.

Arjun POV

Why is Sameera still outside, and wait who's that guy standing next to her. 
"Why am I getting jealous."
What the hell, she is going with him during office hours. Well technically it's my fault, this is the official break time and she is definitely going for a lunch with that handsome guy.
My phone beeped and Sameera's name on the notifications popped up.
" Hi sir, i am going out for a lunch break as this is the actual time for break."
He replied
"Okay Enjoy." I replied but i felt like bursting out. I wanted to ask her where is she going and with whom, who's that guy
But I don't wanna scare her off i will have to take things slowly in order to win her.
I will have to have patience.

Hi guys
This the end of the chapter, thanks for reading.

Thanks