t w e n t y - f i v e

Comincia dall'inizio

"Fair enough." He let out a sigh and stared out at the view, stopping to look at it. You did the same.

"It's very pretty," you said with a nod. He nodded.

"Isn't it?" You nodded as he let out a sigh. "We should bring Elle sometime, she'd love it." You laughed.

"She probably isn't even awake." Gray smiled as you kept walking uphill. "But I'll be coming with you more often." He smiled, turning down to look at you.

"Yeah?" You nodded. "We-- we should do sunsets too, I haven't walked to see the sunset from here in a long time." You smiled.

"Sure, we can do sunsets." He nodded. "When do we turn to walk back?" He smiled.

"If we keep walking like this, it'll turn on its own-- the path I mean." You nodded. "It'll take a little while, though."

"That's okay."

"If you wanna just turn and go back, we can." You shook your head.

"I'd like to keep walking." He smiled.

"Yeah?" You nodded.

"This is nice, don't you think?" He smiled, a faraway look in his eyes.

"Yeah," he sighed. "It is."

---

"Wow," you sighed, dragging your fingers along the sides of the car. He pulled your arm away, pulling you back into him.

"Don't get your fingerprints on it!" You rolled your eyes as he showed you the way the doors opened. "Wanna go for a ride?" You smiled.

"Me first?" you asked with a pout. he laughed, letting you get in.

"Who else would I take?" He got into his side and your journey began.

He laughed as the car began driving itself. "Why are you so excited, you've been in E's before?" He shrugged

"I don't know it feels different because she's mine!" You laughed shaking your head.

"She?" He nodded, petting the steering wheel as it drove to a Starbucks you lived by.

"She feels like a she," he said. You laughed, head thrown back. "I'll come up with a name and let you know." You looked out the window, thinking.

"Can I help?"

"You wanna name her?" You nodded. "Alright but I have to approve the name." You smiled.

"Of course; you own the car." He nodded as the car took a left turn. He let out a sound you couldn't describe and it made you laugh. "You've seen Smooth Cat do this, Gray."

"Okay but this is even more amazing." You smiled. He pulled up to the drive-through window on his own, driving himself. You ordered your drinks and waited, his fingers tapping at the wheel. He let out a sigh as you stared out the window."So," he began.

You looked over at him. "So?"

He pulled up and thanked the lady for your drinks. Handing you your coffee, he took a sip of his own before setting it in the cupholder.

"Me and E are going to that fragrance award thing again." Your eyebrows raised.

"Really?" He nodded. "When is it?"

"Uh-- day after tomorrow." You nodded.

"At night or something?" He shrugged.

"Like, eveningish." He smiled, looking at you. "You wanna-- come with me?"

"Go with you?" He nodded and let the car drive. "Like--"

"E/W's going with E-- you could come as my da--"