LDE

We cry, scream for help, feel broke, feel bothered as well as lost and empty.

But one day... I know that we will genuinely smile and tear our masks off.

Because finally, we heal, we're fine and totally living and not just breathing for survival.

#LugardeEsperanza

Trigger Warning:

This story may contain sensitive contents or topics that can possibly trigger you, your mental health and emotions, so please be ware that this story is not for everyone.

Though, I am writing this for those people dealing with something mentally right now, I still want to give warning just in case you are expecting that this story is filled with joy and light topics, I am sorry to tell you but again this story will have sensitive contents.

I know that one day, you guys, will be okay and happy. Please read with open minds and understanding.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, places, events and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All Rigths Reserved 2020
Young Adult/New Adult
Written by urchrysolite
Interact with me on twitter about #LDE @urchrysolite