A.

Hey A.,

You'll never receive this letter but I have to write it to understand why our friendship has ended without any warning!

You were one of my first friends in the new school – we share a lot of memories. We laughed and cried together we made some experiences and we also argued. We had secrets, codewords and other things only we know. And now we lost each other and I want to know how it started!

I'm pretty sure it was your friendship with another girl I don't like. L. and I, we are totally different persons with totally different characters but I tried to ignore the signs that you're developing yourself in another direction. In a direction which is far away from mine!

Maybe it is L.'s fault but I don't think so. Yes, I have to admit that I thought for a long time that L. is guilty no matter what happened. And it destroyed me cause I feel bad now. Bad cause I wasn't nice to an innocent person... at least innocent in this case!

Before the virus broke out in our region I tried to integrate myself in your circle of friends and I didn't matter it wasn't mine. I've made many mistakes in this time and lost the trust of my parents! Yes I didn't only destroy and lost myself! I've hurt my real friends and my family with words and actions. And it was all for nothing. For a friendship which wasn't worth it at all!

My mum has always told me that this friendship hasn't a future but who cares about his mum when he is happy? I think I'm to proud to admit that I was wrong but deep you know that I know it mum!

Where my facit is? Okay wait...

Some people change others in a very bad or even good way and we just developed ourselves in different directions. Because oft he virus we didn't have a chance to talk about it and now you changed school! But I think Covid-19 taught me that it is better to have a distance from some situations!

Goodbye A. and thank you very much for the good time we had!

Thank you for reading this text! I don't know i fit is interesting for you but I needed to write it!! It's very emotional for me and 100% honest. But I think this letter will never reach my ex best friend...