7 Burning Fever

I woke up, thirsty having no energy at all.
"Warm.."
It was so hot, a wet towel covered my eyes and forehead. Why was it so hot now? I noticed that i even couldn't move my hand to remove the towel.
Breathing was so hard.

"Lily you're conscious!" It was Yanna her voice.
My wet towel got removed, the light was very bright. Needed time to adopt, but saw Yanna and Alby.

"Here drink a bit." Yanna lifted my head so i could drink from the cup of water. I hated beeng this helpless, but my body was weak.

"What..." I tried to say, still my voice sounded quit and weak.

Yanna laid my head back. "No, don't say anything just rest."

"Gally told us about you're state. I should have known, I'm sorry__"
Alby said, but Yanna cutted him off.

"Alby, explain everything later. She still didn't get any better. Look at her ready to pass out again from just drinking water."

My eyes were already closed, they where just to heavy... Then something cold touched my forehead. What a relieve___
And again i disappeared in the darkness.

The next time i woke up from voices arguing. I couldn't hear them clearly, so didn't know who and why. Everything around me still wa dizzying, and my mouth felt so dry. I just closed my eyes again. Slipping in a dreamless sleep.

When i opened my eyes this time, my head ached but managed to sit up. I was in the med jacks tent alone. How long did i sleep?

"Hello?" My voice sounded hoarse.

"Lily?" Clint said from the entrance. "You're awake finely! I'm gonna call the others." As he said and disappeared.

I putted my legs on the ground, resting my elbows on my knees and fore head in my hands. "Goddammit klunks." I mumbled.

I heard footsteps and looked up to see all the medjack with Newt and Alby.

"Fuck of." I said as putting my head down again.

"Just listen to us, we're glad you feel better. Gally told us everything. It will never happen again." It was Newt

"Wait what?" I was curious. What happened?

"Well... Gally told us about the cold nights and gladers taking advantage of it. For the next times i will look at my own that no one will do anything. And we made the slammer smaller so no cold will go away." Alby said.

"That doesn't change anything." I snapped.  "I still feel like shit." Suddenly the ache in my head grew. "Damn, my head hurt. Are there some painkillers?" On the bedside table where a few bottles and pills.
"Yo, Clint. Is this like paracetamol or something?"
I shaked with a pack of pills. Clint nodded slightly, and i took 4 of them to swallow.

When i did i sighed.  "How long was i out?"

"2 nights, it's almost dinner right now." Newt said. "And again we're sorry. At some point your burning fever got only worser, the med jacks did everything to help you."

"Why do you care?" He shouldn't care, no one should care about me. I am the only one who can care about myself.

"Because we all did! Especially Gally! You can't even imagine how angry he got knowing you had a burning fewer. Both of the evenings he came to check on you." Yanna suddenly said.

"He did?" I asked surprised.

"About him." Alby Interrupted me. "I have a question. Gally had both of the night different hut mates, and both times he got in a fight. Normally we don't place girls and boys in the same hut, but you are, the only one, he doesn't snap at every minute. And you also, he is the only one who, you don't want to kill all the time... You agree to become hut mates? "

" Wel.. Okay? By the way, do i have work to do tomorrow? " I didn't really mind actually. He seemed nice, and didn't judged me with everything.

" Amazing! " Alby smiled. " You don't have to worry. Tomorrow you still have a day off. Gally almost threatened me to give a break even if you get better. Actually i have to go right now, to check on everyone."

I smiled, he didn't seem to hate me that mutch anymore. I will stay quit for now, but the three idiots won't get away that easily...

" Stop smiling this evil!" Newt hitted the back of my head.  "Alby still told me to watch you."

"Auch, Newt! Fine!" I crossed my arms and looked away. "When can i go to my hut?. It's afwul in here."

He rolled with his eyes "You free to go."