nineteen

After graduation, you and the rest of the dumbers aka your friends Jake, Jay, Heesung and Sunghoon hanged out most of the time. Since it's summer you guys loved to hang out in this warm weather.

Soon, you guys have to chase your dream, and y'all will see and talk less to eachother "Oh god it's so boring here" Jay groaned, you all looked at him "People who finds everything boring has a boring personality too" Sunghoon shrugged.

you all suppressed your laughs not for Sunghoon's joke tho but for Jay's reaction.

"Aww don't cry Jay~" Sunghoon said in a baby voice and pretended to wipe the non-existent tears, wanna cry?" Jay threatened and started to chase Sunghoon. They were chasing each other for literally 20 minutes, while you three continued to play whatever you guys were playing.

I mean they are like SpongeBob and Squidwards all the time, who can you blame on? They are meant to be like this.

You looked at Heesung who was smiling and looked down at the UNO card, you sighed. Can't we be more than this? you were sure by now, what's your feelings for him.You love him, more than friends.

"Hey guys" Jake dragged you to reality by calling you all.

You all looked at him, "What are y'all going to do next?" There was a silence, where everyone was thinking, what are you going to do? You were debating whether you should do Fashion technology or and forensic psychology.

"I'm going to Australia back" Jake smiled, you all groaned "Nooo, we'll miss you" he just chuckled "I think I'm gonna go for fashion things" Jay said thinking deeply. "To be honest, I'm still thinking about it" Sunghoon shrugged.

They all looked at you, "I'm with Sunghoon in this" you leaned on his side, you looked at Heesung who was kinda off mood now. "What are you going to do Heeseung?" Jake asked him, he looked up before taking a deep breath, "Um...I'm actually moving out of Korea" he looked at you and gulped.

This was it, your eyes lingered you couldn't look at him anymore, it's hard to pretend that it didn't hurt you. It's not his decision but still, it hurted you. Sunghoon shot you a concerned glare before looking down and sighing.

He knows how you feel about Heesung, I mean he's your best friend, you did shared every moment you had with him "Excuse us for second guys" Sunghoon stood up before dragging you out.

"Hey- heyy!" You yelled at him who was literally dragging you out while you were still sitting on the ground. "Hey y/n, please lose some weight! Your so damn heavy!" Sunghoon said panting.

You glared at him, "pFft! Am not! Y'all are just jealous" you rolled your eyes and dusted off your bottom. "Don't you want Heeseung?" He said catching you off-guard, your eyes widened, you covered his mouth and looked around.

"I swear Sunghoon, shut up!" You hissed at him. He removed your hands, "Is that it? You're gonna let go of him just like that? You fucking love hi-"" you covered his mouth looking back if anyone heard.

"Pathetic..." He muttered under his breath.

You frowned at him "what the fuck is your problem?" you gritted your teeth, never ever have you got this much angry at him "You're so pathetic y/n... if you love him why won't you go and say that to him?" You backed away from him slowly.

"I don't have the guts, idiot" you rolled your eyes to which he rolled your eyes, "he's moving out of Korea," he stepped forward.

"You only have less than a month"