four

After lunch, we went to our only together class, this school is different from my last school, sunghoon and I share 4 classes together out of 8.

And It's history, ew. I hate history.

I was sitting alone, sunghoon sat next to a boy, a handsome one but his aura said a different one. He looked cool, his sitting position was like, his hand's elbow was placed on the chair he was sitting... toatlly he was cool. He looked at me, which made me look at sunghoon quickly, who was silently doodling on his notes.

Sunghoon was a quiet guy, but if you get to know him, you might have to change your mind amd we met when we were in kindergarten.

I looked at the cool guy again, he was staring at nothing in particular. It's actually a habit of mine, if I saw or met someone I would first carefully watch their physical activity.

I don't know why but I feel like it's better when we analyse their actions and we could know more than what we think about them. The seat next to me was empty, I wonder who's going to be my history class bench mate.

History class contained more students than I thought it would, like there's only three seats left, while the rest of the class I went had many. Soon two girls ran in and a cute girl sat next to me, she looked at me with a smile and I returned it.

Lord every girl i see here are pretty, like really pretty. But the girl who sat next to me was called by her friend and she had to exchange seats because her best friend sat alone.

I mentally rolled my eyes, not like I woulda made a move- but realized how and why I came here. If it wasn't for that hoe, I glanced back at Sunghoon.

Guess friends can't literally live without us and there's no exception for best friends. Soon, Heeseung entered the class which made me smile, I put zero efforts to hide it, he looked around the class but realized there's only one seat left and that's next to me.

I grinned and wiggled my eyebrows, I looked at sunghoon who was already looking at me with a creepy smirk, I pretended like I didn't see that, because- nevermind. Heeseung sat next to me, but I know that he rolled his eyes nth time while walking and sitting next to me.

Am I that annoying?

Maybe?

Ms. Choi was talking about civil war and something that I definitely didn't understand. By now, I wonder why I even go to school, I sat there like a stone for five minutes before turning to look at Heeseung, to my ultra surprise he was already looking at me "like what you see?" I smiled at him playfully.

"Fuck, no" he rolled his eyes, "Aww, you're at denial how cute-" the teacher abruptly stopped you "And now for the group project" Ms. Choi said catching all of our attention.

"Do some project with a civil war title" Okay, I looked at sunghoon, he immediately looked at me with a nervous smile. "Since it's a group project, a group must contain 3 of you" she rose her three fingers.

I looked at Heeseung who didn't even glance at me "wanna be my partner?" I nudged him "Nah" he gave me an sarcastic smile "Oh c'mon! Me and you and you and me" I said wiggling my eyebrows looking like an creep. He looked at me for a second before looking away, grimacing.

I heard him mumble something like 'shit' and 'annoying' "Sunghoon will join us too" I urged him, he didn't have many choices like all of them in the class seemed to form a group already.

He looked around the class once again before mutterering a "Whatever, if that makes you shut up" I raised my fist in the air and shouted "Yay"I dead panned, looked at sunghoon smiling wickedly, "you, me and heeseung" I mouthed him to which he nodded.