six

The day was as usual, your mom woke you up before going to her work with your dad and you prepared for school all by yourself and texted Sunghoon, you both came to school together today because he didn't have practice.

You worried about him so much because of how much practices he's taking, even though his aim is to be an idol.

But whenever he does figure skating, he looks really happy. Like, he feels a lot more happy jumping and spinning there. It's almost as if, he belongs in there, in the rink. As a friend, you supported each other with each and every work, you both never felt awkward by eachother's presence.

He listened carefully and respected everything you say though he'll roast you to death.

"What's your first class?" You asked sunghoon who took time to think before answering, "I guess it's maths?" He frowned "what do you mean? Check your time table" you nudged him in his ribs, "It is  maths" you rolled your eyes and continued walking ahead.

And as always he ran behind you, "Why do we share most classes?" Sunghoon grimaced "and you have a problem with that?" You glared at him.

The bell of a bicycle went and you turned your head to see Heeseung riding it, with already an annoyed look on his face. Does he ever smile? You didn't move your eyes off of him.

You already knew that Sunghoon was looking at you both back and forth, it's not that he's handsome but since he ignores you. You came back to reality by someone clearing their throat, you looked at who it is, Jay.

"Already, huh?"

"the heck dude-"

For some reason it made heat raise from your whole body, you pretended it as it's not a big deal and checked the time "Woah, it's time already!"

"Move your ass, stupid" Heeseung scowled.

"nope" you smiled at him and gave a heart symbol, "Stop and move before he runs over you"  Jay nudged you "Is that so?" You looked at him.

"See you later, you both" Jay walked towards Sunghoon, you looked at Sunghoon, who just shrugged. As usual, you sat next to Jake who welcomed you warmly with a good morning.

Mr. Kim was a bit late, so you and Jake were just had some normal conversations. "Hey I'm sorry Jake, I forgot to ask for your number yesterday" he chuckled, "it's alright y/n, here note them" you took your so-called phone out.

"what happened to your phone Y/N?" Jake asked a little too loudly catching the other students who were around you. You glanced behind poniting at the sleeping guy and got what you meant.

"He did?" He forwned concerned "it was an accident though... but still it was him" you shrugged, pushing your lower lip out. "Did you confront him about it?" Jakes tilted his head talking a good look at your damaged phone.

"Should I?"

"I don't know though"