one

It's your first day at the new school as  you got transferred here because your best friend begged your parents to change you to this school just because he felt lonely. If you saw him you promised to slap him hard on his face. As you were waiting for him, when it's actually your first day at school.

"Where is this idiot?" You muttered under your breath as you looked left and right the hallway.

He promised you to show around the school and that he would be there before even school opens. You were done with this little mf and took your phone out to give him a ring. You dialed his name on the contacts and placed it near your ear.

"Where the heck are you, my dude?" You asked out of everything but happiness "I'm on way, sorry y/n wait a sec where you are" he said, huffing. It was clear that he was running right now, "We're going to the dumpling shop today" you said "you're paying obviously" and hanged up.

Just because he's handsome and a figure-skating bitch, doesn't mean he's innocent.

After what seemed like an eternity, but it's just 5 minutes, you saw a tall figure running through the hallway. You squinted your eyes "who's that?" You doubted, your eyes sight wasn't that good, just like your brain.

Your phone rang signalling that someone's calling you. You looked at your palm which held your everything aka your phone.

bitch 🙄

Was on your phone display, you attended and held your phone near your ear to bark at him but the figure that was running through the hallway dashed onto you. Unfortunately, he hit the place where you'll lose everything.

Yeah, your boob.

Your eyes widened at the sudden contract between the stranger and the pain. And two of yours life died right there; one from the pain and your phone, you groaned and crouched down. Tears were on your eyes, but you held them and looked up to kill whoever it was, pair of honey orbs stared down at you.

Did I die already? Is this heaven? angels are indeed handsome and hot

Don't ever talk about going to heaven "y/n? You good?" An all to familiar voice called out to you; your bestfriend's voice. But you didn't care and just sat there staring at this art infront of you. "Watch out" he rolled his eyes and walked away.

Wow, rude.

"Hey, stand up, stupid!" Your bestfriend sunghoon kicked you lightly, you stood up and still stared at his retreating form "Who is he?"

"My husband" sunghoon replied which made you look at him in confusion and shock.

"the fuck?" you choked "Are you that dumb? He's just a student here" he rolled his eyes. You gave him a Debby Ryan smirk. "Really? Then I still have a chance, right?" You wiggled your eyebrows as he gave you a digusted look

"Are you seriously that dumb?"

"Well, I'm your friend plus he's handsome shawty" You rubbed your chin and squinted your eyes.

"Oh my lord, quit being creepy y/n" He rolled his eyes but soon laughed "look down at your phone, hun" you did as he said and there laid your phone, screen full of scratch.

"NO!" you cried.

"Oh c'mon I'll buy you a new one" sunghoon wiped his non-existent tears. You obviously know that he won't. It's actually one of your 5th phone this last five months, which was least to even repair. You're not that rich, you're just a normal girl from a normal middle-class family.

Both your parents work their asses off for you, you, yourself were searching for a part-time job and telling your mom to rest at home but she never listens.