sixteen

After calming down,  you looked at him in the eyes, "Tell me..." You couldn't bare to see him like this, in this state. It did take him everything to speak up, he breathed in and out before speaking,

"The tune you used to hum, your babysitter as also known as one of your best friend, jaehee is my sister..." tears welled up in his eyes as he looked down fiddling with his shirt, you were in too shock to hear what he said after that, but confusion filled up every inch of your brain.

"what do you mean?"

You exhaled as the anxiety started to settle in you, what was the words that going to slip his mouth is much enough to cause the nervousness in your pit.

"She passed away before years.."

Tears was the thing you're recently befriended with, wherever you go, they won't stop. "What?!" you slumped down on the ground with a thud the burning of your tears around your eyes made you feel sick.

Jaehee was your babysitter, even though she herself was a teen, she said that she's a part-time jobber.

When you were eleven, she was eighteen. Your Mom didn't feel right to leave you alone at home and she appointed a babysitter, it was Jaehee. She was so kind, young and beautiful. She was everything that everyone wanted. Perfection.

She one day said that she can't come to home anymore, that she's moving away from Seoul. And she promised to meet you again and you promised her that you'll be like her, you said that she's your role-model.

She was really happy, but you couldn't bare that, that everything is turned into was.

She turned into a past, that would cause a gun-shot pain in your heart. Whenever your mom mentions her name, your eyes would wrinkle as you smile, but you're not sure anymore. Whether it would be the wrinkle you get when you smile or this painful tears.

You hugged him tightly who caught you in a time, loud sobs vibrating against both your body, tears wetting each other's hoodie. "I'm sorry...this is all my fault" you couldn't help but to blame yourself as you don't know what to say, what to say to him. Or his mom who's on the ground floor.

You don't know how she felt when her daughter, who she gave birth to and loved dearly wasn't there anymore "y/n" Heeseung's voice was so hoarse, you hummed as a response as you can't find the strength to utter a word,

"you're my everything... please don't leave me like her..." You smiled even though your in pain, this is what you wanted to hear.

You pulled away from the hug before smiling, with tears rolling down on both of your faces, "I won't... I'll be there whenever you need me" he locked his eyes with you, dark honey orbs glaring right through yours,

"Can you be with me forever?"