Chapter 5 ||She was her? He was Him?|| Edited

Start from the beginning

45 minutes isn't enough to investigate a person Taehyung. Man up and reign your feelings, my brain shut my ridiculous thoughts.

I felt simp with the emotions running inside my head. What kind of freaky emotions are they, that doesn't stop the loop of fragments of her blazing eyes and her pretty face?

Not knowing anything about the girl who roasted you, is getting your nerves high isn't it Tae? Mocked my inner self.

Shut up, you moron !!!

Blowing up my thoughts I got a call from the hospital. I almost dropped my phone as my limbs grew stiff like wire when I heard the news the other person said on the line. I drove to the hospital at breakneck speed. Tears brimmed at the corner of my eyes. I just prayed nothing should go wrong.

Nothing...

I was cursing at Mr Aldricks

I was cursing at Mr Aldricks. Such a stupid guy! We met just the night before, now why does the hell does he want to meet me again? I got a call from my assistant Gia, saying he wanted to have an appointment with me. Then I bid Aria goodbye after dropping her in the hospital and left towards his office. There stood a tall building. I guess I have reached the place. I parked my car in the driveway and entered.

I said, "Hey I'm Mina Dawson. I have an appointment with Mr Zayn Aldricks," to the receptionist.

She nodded and made a call to him. "You may go now." I knocked and heard a curt come in. I went inside. His cabin was very large and beautiful. He smiled upon looking at me.

I smiled back. "Good morning Miss. Mina." He addressed me using my name, not my surname.

Strange.

I spoke, "Good morning Mr Aldricks" but addressed him professionally. We are not friends to call like that. And I was not getting very good vibes from him. I admit he is hot and good looking but I must keep my distance from him.

"What for you needed me here?" I questioned him with a calm demeanour though I was burning in anger.

He looked a bit taken aback by my question. "Would you mind explaining your plan again?" he asked me after a moment. I wanted to smack his head, unfortunately, he is my boss. Taking a deep breath, I started explaining my plan again.

 Taking a deep breath, I started explaining my plan again