Chapter 30 Japan And Hot Spring Nightmare

Start from the beginning

All Fluffy, This is Why My Friends Called me Agent Fluffybuns in the First Place.

Tuka,Lelei, Rory and Team Recon 3 Promised about The Third World must not be spread.

Where on the Train Now, for some reason where not taking the bus.

Kayden: hey itami, Why are we here on the train. hey.

And Itami's Phone Rings and he's now busy for a quite time talking to the phone.

Pina, Boze and rest of people who lived on special region are very unknown to Trains.

When The Train bumps, Rory was Scared like a cat and She quickly cling my Shoulder, her Legs are shaking.

Kayden: -_-, what?

Rory: Hardy control's what's under the ground!

Kayden: Who the Hell is Bloody Hardy? -_-

Rory: She's Bad news! 200 Years ago She Told me to Marry her, and She just wouldn't shut up about it! She might drag me off to be her bride!

Kayden: 'What the F*Beep* Was that Lesbian Dark Story Marriage Between 2 Girls?'

I wanna know the reason why she's and this is it.

Kayden: Then why are you keep clinging me like that..

Rory: To Keep her away! Hardy Doesn't Like Men, so if I Stay like this, maybe she won't come!

Kayden: How does make any sense?!, If Hardy was here She could cause a massive earthquake just now to took you. So Stop Clinging me unless you Jinxed yourself.

Rory Pouted and Try her best to hold it.

On Next Stop, I saw an weird looking old man on a brown coat

ID Name: Komakado

I've Seen him twice on the Entrance of the Gate and then here.

They Seemed Know each other but i rather not to stick other people's business, im only here to travel Japan somewhere else especially The KFC. But..