3

A/N, Thanks for all the love you guys! It really means a lot to me!

The next morning Lust awoke to see Blue was not in the bed with him again. When he turned over he saw Blue sitting at the desk that sat beside the bed and he was working on something. Stretching with a satisfying yawn, Lust sat up in the bed and Blue greeted him, "Morning Lulu! I hope you slept well." The Star Sans stopped working to turn and face Lust to show his attention was on the skeleton that just awoke. Lust nodded sleepily, "I did thank you BB."

After the two spoke for a bit Blue held his hand out to Lust and he grabbed it just to be pulled up into Blues arms in a hug. Lust hugged back happily though still not very responsive from his half-asleep state. Blue gently undressed Lust, throwing the clothes into a hamper, then going to his closet and searching though it. Lust shivered and hugged Blue once more, cuddling into his warmth.

Once Blue found some good clothes and dressed Lust they exited the room into a nicely furnished living room with an open kitchen connected to it. "Go ahead and sit anywhere Lulu, I'll make you breakfast and coffee!" Blue smiled gently to him but Lust still held onto Blue, "But BB you're so warm and it's so cold." Blue chuckled before heading into the kitchen, Lust connected to him.

After a bit Dream and Ink came out of their rooms and flopped onto the couch, still in their pjs. Dream wore an adorable light pink cat onsie while Ink was just in a dark blue t-shirt and black knee length shorts. They turned on the TV that sat on a wall opposite the kitchen making it so Blue and Lust could see it as well. Lust was handed a cup of coffee and took a sip, it was sweetened but not overly, and the warmth was nice. While Blue continued cooking Lust took his cup, along with Dream and Inks own cups of coffee, over to where the other two Star Sans' sat and sat between them, handing them their cups.

Blue, in his battle body, was surprisingly quiet as he walked infront of the three on the couch and handed them each a plate with an omelet on it. Blue sat in a one person sofa (words have failed me, so has my brain) beside the main couch the others sat on and started to eat his own omelet. After they had all finished Blue grabbed the dishes and started cleaning them in the kitchen while Dream and Ink went and changed. Lust cuddled into Blue once more, the touch starvation showing as he clinged to Blues back.

At about 9am they all went out on patrol for the bad guys, Lust sticking with Blue and Ink and Dream not actually realizing which Sans Lust was other then Lulu. While on Blues patrol the two skeletons walked around waterfall in a universe and Blue led Lust through one of the waterfalls into a secret room. "Keep this a secret please Lulu, even from Ink and Dream please?" Lust grabbed Blues hand and smiled to the slightly taller Sans, "Promise BB." Blue smiled back to Lust, "Thank you."

Within the small room was just a bench with cusions on it. Blue laid down on it and motioned for Lust to come over to him. Lust stood near Blue then was pulled on to the star and hugged closely to his body, "Sorry, this is a special place I go to calm down. Not even Carrot knows about it and I come here pretty often." Lusts face glowed a bright purple as he hid his face in Blues rib cage, nodding to show he was listening.

"Oh, be quiet alright Lulu, Dust, Killer, and Horror, chill around this waterfall." Blue sat up, still holding Lust close to his body and now in his lap as they both stayed quiet and listened. A minute later, after Lusts face was now covered in a light blush not really lighting the room anymore, they heard a couple voices grow louder. As they continued to aprouch the two could hear some of their random conversation until the three Bad Sans' sat down on the grass infront of the entrance of the waterfall.

Once they all sat down, their conversation became more serious. "Either of you know where Boss is going to hit next?" Dust asked Killer and Horror. Horror responded making Killer blush a dark red, "Well Killer and Boss are a thing so he'd know better then I would." Killer punched Horror in the shoulder, weak enough it did no damage but it still stung, "Yeah Yeah, let me think for a moment idiots." Everything went quiet except for the flowing water and occasionally drip of water. Everyone delighted in the atmosphere of waterfall, no matter the universe it was always the prettiest and calmest part of the underground.