Chapter 34 : GLIMPSE OF PAST 3

Start from the beginning

Swara and Adhira reached to the table. Swara was so exciting and Adhira was confused.

Swara gave one excited look to Adhira and Adhira raised her eyebrows in question.

Swara took a deep breath and looked at the figure seating next to them.

" Kunal ", Swara called and he stood up. He turned to face them. And Adhira face paled immediately seeing him.

" Adhira meet my boyfriend Kunal ", A light blush made it's way to Swara's face.

Kunal smirked seeing Adhira was in complete shock. Adhira was unable to say anything. Her words betrayed her seeing Swara's happy face.

" Swara what are you saying ? ", Adhira asked Swara one more time to recheck if she heard correctly.

" Adhira I'm....", Before Swara can say any further, Kunal started to introduce himself to Adhira.

" Hello Miss. Adhira, myself Kunal Vyas. Nice to meet you ", Kunal said forwarding his hand for hand shake.

Adhira wanted to punch him tight on his face, wanting to change map of his face but she controlled herself only for the sake of Swara.

" Namaste Mr. Kunal ", Adhira said hello to him in Indian style not wanting to feel his filthy touch and holding back her anger.

" Why are we still standing, let's have a seat and order something delicious. I'm starving ", Swara said making puppy face.

" As you say baby ", he winked at Swara and pulled chair for her.

" So Adhira what would you like to have ? ", Swara asked Adhira while going through the menu. Adhira was continuously staring at Kunal with blazing firey eyes and he has mischievous smirk plastered on his face.

" Nothing, I'm fine ", Adhira said without tearing her gaze.

" Adhira you are saying no to food. How's that possible ? ", Swara asked looking up from the menu in surprising tone.

" Swara I'm fine, you guys carry on ", Adhira said in fake smile.

" No Adhira you have to eat with us otherwise I'll thought you don't like me ", It was Kunal. Adhira really felt to destroy his not so good face but she don't wanted to create any scene in public and second reason was Swara.

" Adhira is it so ? ", Swara asked raising eyebrows.

" No. It's not like that. Ok fine. Coffee will be good for me ",

" Ok let's just order ", Swara exclaimed cheerfully.

☘ ☘ ☘

" What game you are playing Kunal ? I know you don't love her then why are you doing this to her ? ", Adhira's tone ripping only anger. Adhira was returning from college when Kunal suddenly came a d stood in front of Adhira. When Adhira felt peoples gaze on them she felt uncomfortable but at that moment ' what people will think ' was the last thought in her mind.

" I'm warning you stay away from her",

" Ok fine. I'll never show my face to her....", He with extreme clam tone.

" Good for you ", Adhira clenched her jaw and stated to him.

" But...", Adhira raised her eyebrows at his 'BUT'

" You have to be mine. Then I'll leave her happily ",

" You moron, you did this on purpose to tame me right ",