Mini Contest #1 (Closed)

Just for fun! This contest will only be handled by me, bunnydream199

Who's eligible to join this? Anyone! It does not matter if you're a participant of this awards or not. If you happen to stumble upon this contest while it's still going on then feel free to join!

MECHANICS:

This mini contest will be through points system wherein the winner who could gather the most points after three days WINS!

Here's how you can gather points:

❄ A follow to MystiqueAwards - 10 points

❄ A vote to any part of this book - 2 points per part

❄ A user tag - 5 points per tag

***Now, your tagged person can also help you gather some points by asking them to vote any part of this book. They must give their votes first and let them reply in your comment: voted for 'your username' --- tell them to follow this rule so I could count them as your points!

❄ A follow to bunnydream199 - 10 points

❄ A comment to any of her works - 5 points per comment. End your comment with #MA so it can be counted.

❄ A vote to any part of her work - 2 points per part.

DISCLAIMER: Any of these methods are not required at all. I'm just giving you ways on how you could gather points and it'll be up to you whether you want to do any of these or not :)

Acknowledging wattpad's policies, I am not encouraging any of you to vote against your will so I allocated it with only a few points which however can still help you

Acknowledging wattpad's policies, I am not encouraging any of you to vote against your will so I allocated it with only a few points which however can still help you. Vote only if it's your will to do so 😊

• I'm only doing this for three days since it might be hard to keep track of each contestants' points.

• If you're planning to participate, but had already voted. Submit a form first then do a revote so I would know your vote is also for this contest.

• I understand most of you are probably already following this awards and the host so just answer the questions below honestly and I will give you the points! Btw, I have a good memory so I'll check those usernames Im not familiar with ;)

If you have any more questions, ask here--->

If you want to become a contestant fill up this form:

Username:

Following Mystique Awards?:

Following bunnydream199?:

Tags:

Comment your form here --->

SEE MINI CONTEST CHAPTER FOR THE PRIZES