Jimin was about to call out for him once, but the elder left before he could. He scrunched up his eyebrows, looking around, trying to understand what happened. Nothing made sense. It happened too fast for Jimin to catch on to anything. 

He got up as well, going after Yoongi. The other wasn't far away. Standing a few meter ahead, leaning on the wall for support. Since he was standing with his back facing Jimin, the younger couldn't see what was wrong. But from the way his shoulder's heaved, he understood Yoongi was struggling to breath. However, just as he took a step forward, he noticed the other flinch from the soft creaking sound of the floor wood. 

If he was so sensitive to sound now, Jimin wondered why it took so much effort to wake him up. 

"Hyung, is everything alright?" Jimin asked, thought it was clear nothing was alright. 

Nevertheless, Yoongi nodded, still facing his back towards Jimin before continuing to walk. The younger sighed. He wanted to ask what went wrong, but he decided it would be better if he left the elder alone for a while.

⇼⇼⇼⇼

"Alright, so today, we start with the self defense part." Jungkook annouced, throwing away the towel that was around his neck.

Jimin nodded, attentively listening to everything Jungkook was saying. Taehyung had joined them as well. And as of now, Jungkook was demostrating some self defence technique with Taehyung's help. 

Well, to be exact, Taehyung was flirting around and Jungkook was trying his best to ignore him and focus on the task. Jimin giggled when Jungkook got a little too frustrated and picked up Taehyung. He threw him over his back and carried him away, making him sit down on the ground before going back to Jimin. 

"Now, that you've seen some move, let's try them." Jungkook said. 

Jimin nodded and got up. First, Jungkook asked him to attack him so that he would show the moves once again. He was carefully so that Jimn didn't get. But Jimin guessed Jungkook wasn't aware of how big and strong he was. Because no matter how carefully he tried to be, Jimin still had to scrunch up his face in pain and try not to let out any sound. 

"Now, you give them a try." Jungkook spoke. 

"Okay..." Jimin replied. He wasn't too sure. Even though he had paid attention to everything Jungkook had said, he still wasn't confident if he could do them right.

Nevertheless, he tried. And much to both Jungkook and his statisfaction, he was able to do them properly. There was still a lot of room to improve but as Jungkook said, for his second day, Jimin did rather well.

By the time, Jungkook and Jimin agreed to take a break, both of them were exhausted. They were sweating hard as they sat down on the grass. Jimin thanked Taehyung who passed them towels and waterbottles. 

"Can I ask you guys something?" questioned Jimin, rubbing the towel around his neck. 

"Sure." Taehyung replied, leaning back on Jungkook's chest. Jimin was sure that Jungkook was sweaty as anything, but Taehyung didn't seem to mind it at all. 

"What's the deal with Yoongi hyung? Like why does everyone act so guarded around him?" Jimin asked. 

At the question, Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other. They seemed to exchange a few thoughts without actually uttering them before the raven-head turne back to Jimin. 

"Uh, we're not actually sure of the reason, but one day Yoongi hyung went completely maniacal. It was the first time, someone had seem his tiger form take a complete control over him. No one could believe it. Namjoon and him used to be good friends, but even Namjoon hyung accepted that, that day, he felt like he was facing a brute animal."

"Later on, Yoongi hyung's parents were found dead. Their bodies barely recognizable, shred to pieces. No one knew how or who killed them. It wasn't the work of an animal, that was for sure. And the Elder's guessed, his parent's death was what might have triggered him. The Elder's had no choice but to tied Yoongi hyung down. He stayed in his animal form for almost a week, which was something that had never happened before. After a few more days, the question arised whether it was safe to let Yoongi hyung stay inside the circle. Most of the people were against them. But Namjoon hyung, Jin hyung, Hoseok hyung and us, we tried to convince the Elder's the best we could." Jungkook added.

Taehyung sighed, taking the bottle from Jungkook's hand, "After much convincing, the Elder's agreed to let Yoongi hyung stay. He himself didn't want a repeatition of such an even, so he decided to stay away from everyone else." Taehyung continued, "That's why his house is on the outskirts and why he lives alone while the rest of us live in group." 

Jimin felt silent after hearing everything. He could relate to Yoongi's pain to a point. He did lose his mother. He never who his father was and didn't bother asking his mother about. All he knew, was that his father decided to leave. And if his father decided to be absent since he was infant, he wasn't a man Jimin wanted to spent his time thinking or wondering about. 

"I have one more question, if you guys don't have a problem answering" Jimin mumbled.

Taehyung and Jungkook shook their heads together, "It's not a problem at all."

"I heard Yoongi hyung say that some people, they shift forms unwillingly and well, I saw Taehyung training them to control their forms. Now, guessing that each one of you has years of practice, how do you lose control?"

Taehyung hummed, "Emotional triggers... Our emotions play a major part in control our spirit animals. And what affects the control are disorders. Depression, ADD, DID, all kind of mental disorders affects our control. Now, of course, to some extent. If someone has a serious condition, they might lose their control, once a week, or something like that. It's more like a coping mechanisms for them. Depression affects animals, more than humans. So, in order to let out their pent up emotions, their animal take control."

Jimin nodded in acknowledgement and looked away. He proccessed everything he had learnt till now, until something struck his mind. As Taehyung say, serious cases would lead to losing control on some weekly manner. 

But so far, Yoongi had already lost control three times in three days...