"Okay baby." He replied laughing, at my bossiness before giving me a quick kiss on my cheek as he walked away.

I copied his actions and walked to the side I was supposed to look at and found quite a few dresses in beige seeing that that was the theme for the guests at the wedding. After 10 minutes, Mattia came to me and handed me the dresses as we walked to the dressing room. I tried on the first five dress out of the ten we had chosen together. The next dress I tried on both of us agreed on it and bought it. We went back to the hotel straight after we bought the dress. 

*Skip to the day leaving to Italy*

Mattia woke me up at 4:30am seeing that our flight was at 7am. I was excited to go and see Mattia's family and go to the wedding but I'm not a morning person at all so I knew I would be moddy for the rest of the day. Mattia's parents and little brother was going to meet us at his Nonna's house and they would be there for the wedding too. I got up, did my morning routine, put my hair in a sleek high bun and got dressed into :

 I got up, did my morning routine, put my hair in a sleek high bun and got dressed into :

and Mattia was dressed in :

(I can't find an individual picture of him wearing this fit)

When we had packed up everything, we made our way downstairs to our car who was, as always, waiting for us. We loaded the car with out luggage and got in, driving to the airport. We checked in and made our way through the airport to get to our gate. We stopped at a Starbucks to get some breakfast and some coffee. 

*Skip to after they land in Italy*

We had finished going through all the check ins and where now coming out of the gate through the arrivals exit. As we walked through the doors we were bombarded with a middle aged lady with shoulder length dark hair and tanned skin. She ran up to Mattia and pulled him into a tight hug and planting kisses all over his face with her lips that had red listick on, making us disconnect our entwined hands and wrap his arms around the woman. I giggled at their reaction. The woman was his Tia Elena who had her wedding tomorrow. Mattia and his Tia were very close and I loved their relationship with each other.

"Finally, you are here nipote !" She exclaimed with a strong Italian accent as she pulled away and stopped kissing him.

"Yeah, I've missed you Tia." Mattia replied, "Tia, you remember Isabella, my girlfriend ?" He added as he put his arm around my waist.