Sixty

The entirety of the shoot the 'makeup' irritates my skin. The thought of the two being so close makes my face feel hot.

"S-Stan? You okay?" Bill questions talking to the same guy. "Yeah...Yeah. Just tired." I shrug scratching at my palm.

—Later

"Fucking hell. Beverly please." I beg as she makes her way over to me. "I don't know why it's irritating you. You've been fine for a while."

It's true. For a couple of months, I've been fine. Except for this month.

(Ik my writing makes it seem like it's only been a week since they've met but it's been about 8 months since they met.)

"I-I don't know..." "How are you out of the breath? You're sitting still." "Shut up Mike." I giggle pushing him away.

Once again. Bill and the extra stand awfully close. "You're right. Your face is bright red." She examines my face as my breathing begins to slow.

"Y-You okay? You look hot." "Yeah, he does." Richie holland making us all laugh.

Bill's cold fingers trail across my face, almost cooling me down instantly. "Heat flash maybe?" Eddie shrugs handing me a drink.

"What happened to your hand?" My palm scratched up. "Stan? You haven't done that in a while. Why are you mad?" Richie grabs my palm gently, examining the other one that looks completely fine.

All it is is red lines form my nails scratching over and over. (Not cuts)

"W-What do you mean by m-mad?" "He scratches his palms when he's mad. You haven't noticed?" Bill shakes his head, laying his palm over mine.

"Jesus Christ I'm not a newborn," I mutter as everyone gives me space. "Why are you mad?" "I'm not mad." "Stanley." "Richard."  Richie tilts his head to the side as Bill walks away.

I watch him. He goes back to that guy.

"Are you and because he's talking to him?" "Why would I be mad." I stare at the two.

"I don't know. You tell me." "They aren't daring, right? He's with Will." "Don't tell him I told you this...but they broke up. The day other day at the hospital."

I stand up quickly, gripping my hand. "Bill." "Stan? W-What's wrong?" I drag him by his wrist to my trailer.