Seventeen

"I'll see you Monday." "Why don't you stay? You've already started to drink and I'm pretty sure you can't walk in a straight line."

"Absolutely true...I w-want cheesecake...lemme call R-Richie."

The two clearly intoxicated talked for about two hours before both drifting off slightly.

—earlier

"I don't understand that-" Bill's peaceful face catches Stanley by surprise. Leaning over he lays his head on the boy's lap falling asleep quickly.

—now

"R-Richie?"

"Bill? I'm still with Eddie what do you want?"

"W-We want ch-cheese cake...could you b-"

"Sure whatever...are you drunk?"

"M-Maybe." In the background, you can hear the two giggle.

"We'll be there later." Richie chuckles before hanging up.

"How long has it been?" "An h-hour...you know...Eddie made me happy. Probably the best one I h-had." Stanley smiles gently, listening to every word carefully. "I w-want someone who c-can make me as h-happy as he did...maybe m-more?"

He glances at Stanley nods his head. "I'm sorry...you go ahead I've b-been talking all n-night." "I have nothing to talk about...I like listening to you...your voice is nice..." Bill looks away, hiding his red face.

"T-Thanks..." the two sit in comfortable silence before Stanley stands up. Almost falling backward.

The two chuckled as he pulls his shirt off.

"St-Stanley?" "Yes?" He starts to pull Bill's shirt off. "W-what are you doing?" "Something." His face close.

"W-We gotta Wait f-for Richie...remember?" He successfully pulls Bill's shirt off. Admiring the way his body is shaped.

"This can't wait...." his fingers trail up and down the boys back. Making him shiver. His brown eyes softly looking into the green ones in front of him.

He figures Stanley drank more than him to be doing this right now. Grabbing his hand he leads him down a hallway.