♥28♥ A story rewritten into tragedy

Začať od začiatku

"You dare come to take my prey away?!" Kiyo drank something and she blew out a toxic purple fume at Tenya's way! The fume melted a pillar and turned it into mush. If it could do that to something solid like a pillar, the human body's a goner! 

Tenya carried Momo and he ran away quickly from Kiyo! 'I can't fight that thing while carrying Momo-kun at the same time! If I escape now, her fumes will harm the civilians! She has to be defeated here!'

Kiyo's about to blow out another toxic fume! Again, Tenya ran away from it! 

'As long as I do not breathe or let it touch me, I am safe!' 

Kiyo smirked and she made a smoke pipe appear in her right hand. When she breathed in from the mouth of the pipe, the fumes split in half! And when she blew out white smoke, the purple fumes followed and chased Tenya! 

"What?!" The fumes were chasing after him! The speed of it as very fast too! Catching up to him little by little! 

"Tenya-san, I'm just dead weight to you. Let go!" Momo knew because he's carrying her that she's weighing him down. 

"No!" 

"You must! I don't have the strength to use Magic anymore. I don't have the ability to fight that thing never mind backing you up. You understand, don't you?" 

"I'll carry you no matter what!" 

"Why won't you listen to what I am saying?! The most logical thing is letting me go! Listen to me, won't you?!" 

He's finally cornered! The fumes were coming from the left, right, ahead, and above. There's no escape. He could outrun between the gaps, but he will have to let Momo go and sacrifice her. 

"I won't let you down! I told the prince I am going ahead to keep you safe! How can I let him see me break my own promise to him?!"

"Well said, four eyes!" 

Someone jumped in through the hole Momo's emergency signal made! That someone was Yuuki! She landed in front of Tenya and Momo! "Leave everything to me~." She looked at the fumes that were coming in multiple directions! "Aura Magic: Shield & Rebound!" The shield she had made surrounded everyone inside a dome! The moment the fumes touched her aura shield, she was able to deflect everything touching it! 

"Who are you?!" Kiyo did not expect someone to interrupt her! 

The shield broke down and Yuuki smiled at the Snake Zodiac, "I am Katsuki's demon servant! I am here because Master threw me here!" How did she get here so quick? Shouto met up with Katsuki and Yuuki from horse riding and knowing Tenya will need to protect Momo and fight at the same time, Katsuki decided to send Yuuki all the way to where the emergency signal was shot. He focused his Magic to his arms and he explosively threw Yuuki into the air with her focusing her Magic to her legs to jump the very moment Katsuki threw her. 

"You make it sound cool, Yuuki-kun, but it sounds ridiculous!" 

"Cut me some slack, Tenya! I'm trying to look cool here! I'm trying to impress the audience here!" 

"What are you even talking about?!" 

"Pretending I am not even here...!" Kiyo slithered really quickly! Her nails grew very long and she tried to claw Tenya and Momo but Yuuki got in the way again and she broke Kiyo's nails! "This scent...you are a demon but you are protecting humans?!" 

"My Master is a human after all!" The wolf demon will take on the snake demon. 

"Hahaha...do you like your Master, little wolf?"