josslynsimons: m*n can burn fr
Liked by leoripley, esmonroe and 257 others.

esmonroe: truer words were never spoken
|-> leoripley: im breaking up with you

vinniehacker: GIIRRRLLLLLLLL
|-> josslynsimons: why are some people so mean?? 😐😐😐 aimed 🖕🖕🖕🖕

emnicoll: cuttteeeee
|-> esmonroe: burn
|-> leoripley: fr
|-> vinniehacker: GUYS PLAY NICE

user: so this is the girl that tried to steal vinnie from emily
|-> josslynsimons: aint nobody want that zygote he can die

user: i prefer u over emily ur funnier
|-> esmonroe: me too

user: LMFAOSOBRHJ ES IS GOING IN
|-> esmonroe: as i should
|-> josslynsimons: U'VE BEEN HERE FOR AN HOUR GTFO

leoripley: BAWDY MAMA 😀
|-> josslynsimons: 💅💅💅

twelve hours later...

"We're here!" Leo screeched throughout the caravan, Vinnie throwing himself out of his bunk and running towards the front of the RV to see the GPS telling them that they had, in fact, arrived in Austin, Texas.

"I'll text Em" Vinnie said, lerching onto the couch and grabbing his phone that he had left on the kitchenette.

"Shoot me" Josslyn whispered to Esmerelda from the beanbag, causing Es to snicker and pretend to push Vinnie off the couch. "Anyway!" Josslyn stood up from the beanbag, grabbing Esmerelda's hand and pulling her towards the bunks. "We're going to get changed!"

The two girls closed the curtains that seperated the main part of the RV to the bunks before looking at each other and running towards the suitcases that Esmerelda packed.

"We gotta look better than her!" Esmerelda whispered eagerly, grabbing a shirt and holding it up to her chest.

"Girl, who is we?" Josslyn replied, whipping her friend with a shirt. "You have a man"

Esmerelda laughed before shoving Josslyn out of the way of the clothes, throwing shirts and trousers and accessories at her before shoving her into the bathroom. "Wear that!"

"Guys, hurry up, we're literally here!" Leo screamed from the door of the RV.

"Coming!" The girls yelled back, smothering mascara and lipgloss on their faces before brushing their hair and running out towards their best friends. Giggling, the two linked arms and stepped out of the RV and towards the mall, where they assumed they were meeting Emily.

emnicoll posted a photo!