Prologue

Ace Luther is a CEO of a successful company  which he only built 3 years ago , behind his success stood his lovely wife who support him no matter what. He was rich , intelligent, he got fame and the look. Wherever , he goes people make way for him  , as if he was the king and he sure was like one .

Savanna Luther is a sweet, innocent, pure and lovely girl . She would sacrifice all of herself for the one she love . She love her husband with all her heart with no end . She gave up her career as she wanted to support her husband in pursuing his dream , she would stay awake with him, in his study room to show her support , she was the wife which every man would long for .

Savanna and Ace were highschool sweetheart and after a few years of graduation they eventually get married . Life was perfect for Savanna until Ace start cheating on her . She was hurt deeply but she endure it ,she try to come up with a solution to make their marriage work again . Their love was pure and true , Savanna knew that but was the love that was so true still the same ???Or was their love story just a play or part of someone's scheme ?? Everyday she would try to talk it out clearly with him . Her life now was no less than a living hell . She don't know what was the right way Ace used to be the one to lead her out of the dark , but now he kept her in the dark . All Savanna ever ask for was a home where she felt save ,where she would run to when everything went down the hill and Ace promise her that . But , everything has changed she  gave him her all , now there was nothing left . Every night she would cry herself to sleep , missing  the warmth that used to emits from him , she never felt safer when he hold her . But now whenever she saw him , she could hear her own heart shattering to pieces and her soul slowly leaving her . Will it be all too late when Ace realise his mistake????

Read to find it out ~♪♡ ♡ ~♪✿✧*。

Hi guy !This is my first book I hope you all like it please vote and follow me to show your support if you want me to continue this story . Comment your thoughts about this story and don't be shy to point out my grammar mistakes.