0

The annoying ringtone of her phone had awoken her sleepy state. A teen girl, probably around 14 or 15, immediately stretched her arms as she reach her phone to turn it off.

But it seems that her hands slipped, making her accepting the call, and an angry shout filled her room, "HOY LUNA! Where are you now?! Get your butt here! You only have an hour left before examination starts! You know that Mr. Choi wouldn't let anyone enter the room if they're exactly or a minute late for his class!"

Upon hearing her best friend's warning, she immediately run inside of the washroom and began to prepare herself for school. Once she's finished, she dashed out of the apartment that she's staying, clutching with her bag and her phone on her right hand as she stormed to the nearest bus stop.

Luckily, a bus was there as she immediately went inside and took her seat at the back.

As the bus started to move, she immediately pulled out her phone and began reading her notes from there.

She was having a good time memorizing her notes but then her bestfriend's name was present on her screen, calling her.

"Hey Jake!" She greeted him after she answered the call. Unfortunately, she didn't got a chance to hear his shoutings as the bus suddenly created a huge crash, making her drop her phone before she lost consciousness.