1. Friends With Benefits.

Start from the beginning

" Y/n, you good? " Peter chuckles, checking my temperature and here it goes again, the fucking spark running all over my body.

" Yeah. I'm fine! " I swatted his arm in a teasing manner so it doesn't look suspicious and he laughed.

" You're blushing. " He points out and I sighed. I knew why I was blushing and I was glad they were taking the wrong idea.

" Exactly what I thought. " MJ smirked and I rolled my eyes. Rest of the lunch, I was pestered by the three about my crush on Zayn, not caring in the world that people might hear them. I really didn't care though.

Soon, the day was over and I found myself walking back home, Peter had disappeared somewhere so it was just me, walking down the street and reached home eventually.

Peter's Pov

There she was, walking down the street. I wasn't stalking her, I was just doing my patrol when I spotted her. I watched as she walked peacefully and reached her house.

I didn't know what to do about my stupid situation. I was sure as hell I didn't like her in that way. We were best friends and I also knew it was wrong of me to think that way about her but I cannot help it.

It was her skin that made my senses go crazy. My skin crawl ( see what I did there? ;)) and make me feel millions of emotions. That happened this morning again, when she touched the bruise on my neck, it was enough to send my whole body shivering but I had managed to grab her wrist before she touch my neck with those gentle hands any further.

And I was sure I didn't like her because I wasn't jealous over the fact that she crushes on Zayn, the hottest guy in the school and I was almost supportive of it.
Then what brings this change in me? I was thinking about that and had yet to figure out.

I knew I had to do something about it before it leads to something worse. That has been happening since a few weeks and I was really tensed over the fact that I get turned on by my best friend without any effort.

Even something do simple as her placing a hand on my shoulder and boom! I don't know what to do anymore. I groaned softly, and got up, trying to focus on my patrol.

---

Y/n's Pov

I trudged down the street, huffing. I just had another row with my father about boys. He thinks I have a boyfriend and guess what? He also thinks I go for the playboys. Well, fuck playboys! I don't give a damn about them but he never listens to me.

I was tired of explaining him I'd not have a playboy as a boyfriend,but he gives me this speech every morning when he's around to ruin my rest of the day.

I reached the locker and groaned as I couldn't recall my number of the combo. I'm a bit forgetful, yeah. I forget simple things like carrying my keys or forgetting my locker combo. Heck, I'm so lazy that I didn't bother to remember own number.

" What's wrong? " I heard and turned around, finding Peter face to face. I chuckled, shaking my head.

" I forgot the combo! " I groaned, trying to put another one. I felt heat radiating off of Peter as he leaned closer from behind, and I could literally feel his hot breath on my neck, my back pressed against his chest as he rolled the numbers and lingered for a second longer before pulling away.

My body was numb and blood was definitely boiling, begging for me to just turn around and kiss him hard right away.

" Thanks. " I managed to say, taking out the books and first thing I did was write the god damn combo on my palm. Peter chuckled at me again, causing me to roll my eyes.