Ahmer sneaked out from the scene knowing his family's anger issues.

"Bakwas na karo. Or ye kya gand phaila rakhi hai. Saaf karo isse abhi." He ordered him.

"Bhai ye sab Ahmer ne kiya. Ahmer!" He turned to Ahmer to see no one at his place.

"Ye galat hai. Gand koi or failaye or saaf ham kare..." his sentence died down earning yet another glare from Zaydan.

"To kya hua ham bhi to free hai. Ham kar lege saaf. Isme konsi badi baat hai." Hamza immediately changed his sentence.

Zaydan left after that.

"Dekhe bhabi. Kitna zulm karte hai ham par." Hamza said wiping fake tears. "Ap kismat wali hai k apse mohabbat karte hai." Hoor looked surprised at him. But mentally scolded herself for even thinking in that line.

×××××××××

It was after lunch that they began to get ready for the reception. Mirha's house was quite far away from here, so they have to leave early to be there on time.

Looking at the clothes in front of her Hoor sighed yet again. The condition of Zaydan's room was  recognizable. All the clothes she bought day before yesterday with her father insistence were scattered on the bed. But not one dress she found favourable for the event.

Her Khala told her to wear something more fancy as she was also new bride now. She badly wanted her mother to be with her  at this moment.

Sighing yet again she bagan to pick up the mess, when Zaydan entered the room wanting to take some rest before getting ready.

He looked shocked at his room's condition. Hoor looked up at him embarassed.

"So...sorry. Ham bas abhi saaf kar dete hai apka room." Hoor said while picking up her clothes hurriedly.

She took some dress hangers and was passing by him when he stopped her by coming in front of her.

"Ye sirf mera nahi apka bhi room hai. Or is par utna hi haq apka hai jitna mera hai." His voice dangerously low causing her heart to rip out of her chest.

"Agli baar mai ye na sunu k ye sirf mera room hai warna mujhe haq batana achi tarah ata hai." He continued.

She looked down barely controlling her tears. Nodding slightly she went passing him towards the closet.

Zaydan immediately regret his actions. He didn't wanted to force something on her. He wanted to give her as much time she needed to process their relationship, but sometimes he really gets out of control. He couldn't bare her ignoring him like a plaque.

He came to the real world when someone knocked on the door. Opening it he saw his mother standing there with a smile. Giving her side to come in he followed her.

"Tum jakar Mirha k room me ready ho jao. Hoor ko tayar karne beauticians aarahe hain. Maine tumhare kapde wahi rakh diye. Or khabardar jo dusre koi kapde pehne tumne." She warningly pointed at Zaydan and gestured him to leave the room. Without uttering a word he left the room knowing his mother.

"Hoor kaha hai?" She asked herself & as if on que Hoor came out of the closet.

"Aunty?"

"Hoor...ye dekho aj function me yahi pehenna." Rukhsar excitedly handed her one of the box she was carrying.

Hoor opened the box and took out the dress. She gasped looking at the dress. It was half saree in white color & golden work. With sequins work all over the pallow and border. Its full sleeved blouse was fully embedded with white diamonds.