Bunny

The rain fell down hard on her bare hair as she exited the small convenience store. Yoonji cursed her luck and clumsily tried to open her new bought sandwich. She didn't have enough money to buy both an umbrella and lunch. She chose the later cause she could feel her stomach glued into her back. All her monthly budget went into buying herself all the textbooks that were now in her bag. Her assignments will take her aeons to do right now, so she was determined to wait under the roof of the rest of the night so that her work and books will not get damaged by the heavy rain.

Some teachers literally need to fuck off and lose some steam or we are all screwed.

   Yoonji was, finally, able to open her late lunch and let out a sign of relief. This week along with the one prior were very hectic on a normal scale, let alone Yoonji who had to balance assignments from this and the previous semester. She was not fast enough to enroll on the first and in order not to miss out anymore of her new life as a university student she decided that she would man up and do it all in her second semester.

   It was Friday night and as per usual the city was packed with cars. However, because of the downpour the city of Daegu was devoid of the large number of people walking on the streets. The only people Yoonji could see were either individuals or couples that walked with umbrellas in their hands or students like Yoonji who run around from shelter to shelter with their bags on their heads.

   Yoonji openly stared from her (safe) spot as a group of 4 girls emerged from a dark alley. Their loud piercing screams as they were running to Yoonji's direction had made a lot of people turn back to look at them, but they didn't seem to notice or care. Judging from their bags, the girls were attending the same university as Yoonji, but from their behavior and general aloof-slash-sexy-bitchy appearance, they seemed to be bad news.

Don't judge a book by it's cover, Min Yoonji. Don't you know any better?

Yoonji just huffed and continued eating her sandwich.

"Hey hey! Have you heard?" one of them started "There is a new girl in the uni!"

"Holy shit really?" another one said

"Oh yeah I heard that too!" the third one butted in

"Yeah" the first one continued "She is a first year even though she is 3 years older than that!"

"What?" the fourth said

"Yes, yes" the seconds said "I heard that she was in the mafia and-"

"No!" The fourth said "I heard that she was doing an undergraduate music career and couldn't attend."

"That freak?" the first (asumigly, their leader) interrupted "No way in hell!"

"My friend who is a classmate of hers told me that she is always alone or talking with the teachers," the fourth said.

"See!" the leader said "I told you she is a freak!"

"Omg! Creeeeeepy~" one of them said.

"I have also heard that-" the leader started.

I have heard enough, though.

"HEY!" Yoonji shouted.

The four of them turn to her with an annoyed face plastered on their faces.

"If you want to badmouth someone, why don't you do it in their faces, you bitches?''

   The four of them gave Yoonji their nastiest looks they could and opened their mouth to shout something back. However, Yoonji put on her face the most pissed off and scary expression she could master and started walking provokingly towards their stop under the convenience store.