𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7 ❄️

Start from the beginning

"Ice cream?" He nodded and walked towards her.

Jimin had only showed that he didn't like her in any angle so she was trying to avoid looking at him or talking with him all cost.

One thing that she knew too well was that humans tend to get angry and when angry, they did harmful things to others.

Considering that she didn't have much powers for now, she would gladly like to be out of the wrath of rage of humans.

"Take a spoon and dig it, scoop it, eat it." He did some motions with his hands.

Raising a brow at him, she took a spoon and dug it in the content.

"It's delicious, isn't it?" He asked and Y/n nodded at the chill feeling inside her mouth.

Thankfully she wasn't burning her tongue due to spice or hot drinks.

"But Namjoon hyung is calling you so you might keep it back in the fridge to eat it later." Jimin commented and turned around to get out of the kitchen.

Following Jimin after doing what he said, both of them walked upstairs and took multiple turns to reach a shiny door.

The door opened itself and y/n followed Jimin.

This place was filled with human technology which felt appealing to y/n.

Entering the room, she saw Namjoon, Hoseok, Jungkook and Yoongi sitting on a table with papers scattered in front of them.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Jungkook's POV

"What is this place?" She whispered as Jimin left the room. He had other things to handle.

"This is.. um. Let's say our work office or meeting room cause we don't have a name for it." Hoseok hyung informed her. She nodded and looked around in awe.

It was nothing special except some computers on the wall at the end of the room with the table and chairs in the center.

"So, y/n. You're going to meet Hanbin tomorrow." Namjoon hyung seemed serious. Well considering the situation, we all should be.

"Yeah. And?" She took a seat across him and placed her chin on both of her palms.

"Actually we're against him but are you going to take his side if he asks you to?" Yoongi hyung asked straightforwardly.

"Well, you did say that they are known for their bad intentions so I can make sure that I won't take their side." She tapped her chin with her index finger.

"And are we really in a side? I mean am I really with you on this?" She questioned and looked at us for an answer.

"Cause you seriously haven't told me everything. Me as well, haven't told you anything about what I'm searching for." She clarified and her words did make sense.

She knew nothing about what we're doing or what we've gotten ourselves into.

"Since we know why you're doing this. Which is going back to heaven I presume? I'll just tell you some of the points which might clarify our motives." She nodded at Namjoon hyung's words.