𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 11 🛸

"Will you stay by my side
Will you promise me
If I let go of your hand, you’ll fly away and break
I’m scared of that"

Your POV

The car stopped right outside a building. As soon as the gates opened, the car went inside while I stood over the fence.

Ella and the unknown man stepped out of the car and walked towards a group of men. They had weapons with them.

The building that they were standing by, looked bigger than Jungkook's house. The window glasses were opaque as I couldn't see anything inside besides the light peeking out from the corners.

I wanted to check on Ella but I saw a deity stepping out of the house.

Out of instinct I wanted to hide from him but I lost my footing over the fence and fell down on the ground.

An alarm suddenly went off and as I stood up on my feet, I was already surrounded by the guards.

"How did she even get inside?" The deity approached the place I was standing at.

Damn it. I'm doomed now. I was worried about blowing my cover up because me being stranger to them is important right now, as Namjoon said.

But that deity will surely know me being a deity right?

"Hey, I'm talking to you." He was taller than me but he kept his distance with a stick on his hand.

"I-.. well, j was just searching for my dog." I lied in the spot.

I just hope that I ain't committing a sin or something.

"Dog?" He raised a brow and looked around.

Does he not realise that I'm a deity????

I nodded my head and looked around. There were 8 men and one deity around me.

With my current state, I won't be able to escape.

"I see no dog here." He said, sighing in frustration.

"That's why I was searching." I snapped at him. "I saw my dog looking at this area frequently so I thought it would come here."

My tone probably sounded snappy because his eyes were wide right now.

"You should have told then. I'm sorry there's no sight of any dog here. But you trespassing this territory isn't acceptable."

I shrugged, "there's no sign of 'No trespassing' here."

.
.
.
.

Back to present

"And then I ended here since they were complaining that I didn't tell them my address." I explained, throwing the last paperbag on the small bin behind my seat.

"I was careful not to tell them the address so that they'll know about my truth."

"So you're telling me that Ella was there?? All normal and actually spying at us?" Jina was shaking my arm with her eyes growing wide.

I nodded my head. "Yes I'm certain."

"How can you be sure that it's Ella and not any other girl?" Taehyung questioned me.