4.3. Jeonghan

The air feels good in the club house. I really needed this.

I have been so harsh towards Joshua and Seokmin. Believe me, I am trying to control my temper. But everything they do pisses me off.

Or maybe because I can't get the fact off my head that they are dating, and that I am just letting them.

But why would I not let them? Joshua's not mine.

But I would like to have him, though.

Seokmin's a good guy, he's funny, talented, and handsome. It's not impossible for Joshua to fall for him.

I should have made a move.

I hate this.

A while ago, 5 o' clock this morning, Joshua knocked on my door.

"Hannie?"

I.. I didn't open it. I want to see him, but, I don't know why am I avoiding him.

"Jeonghannie?"

He stopped knocking. I am such a fool. I should have talked to him at least.

Then I received a message from him
"Hannie, good morning! I was knocking at your door just a minute ago. You busy? I just wanna tell you to have a safe flight. Not that you have control with that or anything. Also, have fun in Thailand."

I didn't reply, until now. I was looking at his message when Seokmin asked me about the shower. I am debating with myself whether to text him back or not.

As I was thinking, Seokmin laughed at his phone. It was Joshua. Joshua didn't send me another text but is talking with Seokmin.

Dammit. I'll not text him back then. I'll leave it.

I was hoping to clear my mind when I got in the shower. I also need a nice bath to calm myself and get my crap together.

What now.. should I text hi- WAH THE WATER'S TOO DAMM HOT.

I was so deep in my thoughts and so hating myself. The least that I want for this moment is a boiling hot water on my skin.

As a result, I scolded Seokmin and called him dumb. I poured out my frustration to him. It's not his fault.

I reached for my pocket, oh I left my phone there. No choice but to go back.. I should also apologize to Seokmin.

I went back to our room.
"Ah, hyung, the lunch's here." Said Wonwoo
"Okay."
"Uhm, Jeonghan-hyung." Seokmin went near me. "I.. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have called you like that."
"It's all cool now. I shouldn't have scolded you in the first place."

I picked up my phone and started typing a message to Joshua
"Joshuji!"
Uhm what should I say?

I looked at Seokmin, who's on his phone while chewing. Wonwoo is looking out the window with a fork in his hand.

"Seokmin, are you talking to Joshua?" Wonwoo asked. I looked at Seokmin without moving my head so I won't be obvious.
"Yeah, why? Have something to say?"

Wow. I thought boys in Korea are busy and yet he can still talk to him.. Here goes my jealousy again.

"None really. Is he with Mingyu?"
"I think so. They were about to start with the CF. Is something wrong?"
"Not wrong. Something's weird."

"What's happening?" I butt in. I deleted the draft I made. I can't still think of a good reply to Joshua.
"Mingyu's weird. I asked him a question but replies with a question totally unrelated to the topic."
"Like?" I said.
"Like this, I asked him what time are they going to the studio. He replied with 'What do you like more, blue or red?'. I answered blue and I repeated my question. I asked if he's on the way to the shoot. After an hour, he replied with 'Pasta or rice?' "

"Well, that's weird." Seokmin and I said in chorus.