Fake Sick

The next day i didn't go to school. I was angry at myself and was scared to meet Taemin again after what i did.

When my mother got home last night Taemin was already gone, so i acted like nothing happend, and faked that i was sick and had a fever.

I text'ed Key to let him know that i was home for the day and that i wanted to talk to him as soon as possible.

I got up quite early since i liked the dark. I walked into the bathroom which was connected to my room. I took a long warm shower thinking things thought. I got dressed, putting on a pair of black sweatpants and a black t-shirt.

I walked over to my window opening it slightly letting the cool autumn breeze in before i satt down next to my desk to do the rest of my homework, grabbing the math book first.

After a couple of minutes all my math homework was done and i started on the next subject.

You see vampires are much smarter than normal humans and can get things done fast.

-

I lay'ed down in my bed grabbing my phone to text Key but before i could i heard the doorbell. The first thing that popped up in my head was Taemin but i decided to go down anyways.

I felt my heart starting to beat faster the closer i got to the front door. My shaky hands slowly grabbed the handle and i slowly opened the door to see the neighbour boy standing at the door.

"H-hello.." He stuttered. I coudn't answer. The only reaction i had was to close the door as fast as possible but he was quick enough to block it and showed me inside again jumping inn himself. I looked at him with an irritated look as we walked to the living room.

"What do you want?" I said with a sight avoiding eye contact. "I'm sorry i called you a moster yesterday..It just came out of fear..." He said as he rubbed the back of his head grabbing my hand. I didn't care much, but for him to come all the way just to say he was sorry made me happy even thought he lived right next to me. I looked at him for the first time since he came. "Thank you." i said and leand my head on his shoulder.

"Listen..I'm so so sorry for what i did to you yesterday. I coudn't control myself.." I said feeling a lump in my throat. He got silent. Holding me tighter then before. "Please don't apologize. It was my fault for suddenly k-kissing you.." He said, his grip tightening around my hand. I felt my cheeks getting hot.

"Don't worry about Taemin." I said and smiled at him, scraching the back of my neck awkwardly. "What do you say that we just forget what happend?" I asked and ruffled his fluffy hair. Taemin smiled shyly and nodded at my question. "T-that sounds like a plan to me.." he said.
"Would you like to come in?" I asked abd held out my hand to Taemin. He tokk my hand and nodded.