Don't fall asleep on me!

Summer vacation was slowly nearing and every student was finally able to breath out after a long month of exams. Jonghyun made his way over to Onew's house where they all decided to meet up and hang out. Even Junmyeon was invited to hang out with them.

"Guys I'm here! And I brought booze!" Jonghyun laughed as he let himself into Onew's house. "Babe!" Taemin smiled and shot out of the couch and made his way over to his boyfriend, helping him with his bags.

"Hey man! We were just about to play Mario Kart without you." Minho laughed and waved at him as he looked up at him, keeping his hands wrapped around Junmyeons waist.

They all gatherd in the livingroom and scattered all over the couch and floors. They cracked open a few beers and turned the Nintendo Switch on.

They grouped up in three teams with two in each for the race. The losers had to chug a beer each.

Taemin and Jonghyun where first ones out against Key and Onew.

The younger wasn't much of a gamer but was going to do his best not disappoint his boyfriend who was a hard-core gamer.

After loosing the first round and chugging down their beers taemin was ready to go again, wanting to beat their asses.

His winner instinct was for sure sparking up to a full on forest fire.

Without any luck and three other beers chugged down they gave up and stumbled over to the couch, drunk out of their minds by now.

-

Finishing up the games the guys where scatterd around again, this time a little less descent and drunk out of their minds.

"My parents are going to kill meeee" Junmyeons, the goody two shoes groaned from behind the couch where he was laying with cans scatterd around him. "Shhh, You can stay at my place." Minho giggled next to him.

-

After getting home, eventually, Taemin and Jonghyun made their way up to Jonghyuns room. Of course the alcohol had gotten to them and the two where already down each other's throats.

"W-watch the fangs babe.." Jonghyun panted as he slammed the door behind him and stumbled over to the bed with Taemin in his arms.

Their clothes where quickly scatterd onto the floor under them as they got a little busy rubbing against each other, moans and pants echoing through the room.

"Oh but I like your fangs." Taemin smirked and poked the others pointy teeth with his finger.

Jonghyun coundt help but chuckle at the others comment, pecking his lips as he moved lower down on his body, eyes never leaving his.

After looking away for just a minute to take Taemins boxers of he looked back and saw how the other had managed to fall asleep on him.

"You got to be kidding me." Jonghyun laughed and rolled his eyes, crawling up and pecking his boyfriends lips.

"Next time I'm getting you for real." He whisperd to the sleeping boy before be laid down next to him and wrapped his duvet over the two of them.