Buffet

The evening came sooner than expected and Jonghyun and his classmates went to eat  dinner at the hotel's  buffet.

Jonghyun fixed his hair a little bit before walking out of the hotel room with onew to go and pick up Key and Taemin.

On the way Onew noticed that Jonghyun was acting kind of strange from his usual self. "Hey, Jonghyun." Jonghyun looked over at him feeling a drop of sweat on his back. "Y-yeah?"  He hid his hands in his pockets. "Are you okay. you don't look to good." Jonghyun shook his head feeling another drop of sweat, but this time from his forehead. "Y-yeah why shoudn't i-i be?" He started picking up the pace and before they knew it they where in front of their door.

Taemin heard a knock on the door and got of the bed that he had pushed into Key's for some reason. "Hello" He said with a smile noticing Onew and Jonghyun standing at the door. "Come in, we aren't ready yet." He opened the door widely enough and let them in and shortly after disappearing into the bathroom. "Where's Key?" Jonghyun asked not noticing the boy. "I'm here." He grumbled from under the covers of Taemin's bed. "Aigo. Key, get up!" Taemin giggled from the bathroom.

"What's going on here? Why is Taemin suddenly so close to Key?" Jonghyun thought to himself feeling the sweat disappear, and jealousy appearing.

Onew glanced over at Jonghyun as he sat down in a chair that was in the corner of the room. He sent him a sympathetic look. 

Once Key got out of the bed he tumbled over to the mirror that was in the middle of the room with a desk in front of it. He started fixing up his hair and putt on a little perfume before he satt down on the floor with a tired look. "Tired Key?" Onew asked with a chuckle from the corner of the room. Key let out a small laughter and a smile.

Once they got going the met up with Minho down at the dining hall and they all sat down together on a round table made for six. Jonghyun cound't stop looking over at taemin and Key who where laughting and showing each other photos on their phones.

Suddenly a shock fell thought his body and he started seeing blurry. Was it because of his lack of blood in a long time? Was it all the light? He wasn't sure but it sure wasn't comfortable. Before he knew it his vision turned black and all he remember was a loud bang.