Rain

"God, i'm so hungry.." Jonghyun whined, legs crossed with his back leaning against the wall. He looked over at his boyfriend with innocent, clearly hinting to his teeth wanting to digg into something. "Oh my god, again?" Taemin whined. The two lovebirds were sitting in Jonghyuns room. Jonghyun on his own bed, and Taemin on the floor, leaning against the bed. It was dark, cold and the rain splashing outside the window didn't help. Letting go of the Xbox controller in his hand, Taemin got up from his seat and satt down next to Jonghyun, removing his sweater. "Digg in babe, but no more today. Pigs blood for the rest of the day, alright?"Taemin said, feeling tired from having his blood being drained all the time. Jonghyun nodded hi head, promising to be a good boy. 

Digging his sharp fangs into his boyfriends skin, Jonghyun felt the same addictive feeling he always felt whenever he got to feast of the other. Taemins hands grabbed onto the sheets he was sitting on, biting his lip to hold back a groan from the pain.

"B-babe..enough now." Taemin whined, the pain being stronger than usual. Before pulling his teeth out of Taemins neck he took another small sip. Licking clean the wound, Jonghyun pulled away, patting his boyfriends thigh. He patched it up and looked up at Taemin with worry, he could usually eat alot more.

"Everything alright babe?" Jonghyun said with a frown, bringing Taemin onto his lap and wrapping his arms around his thin waist. "I think so, it just hurt more than usual." Taemin replied with a small pout. "Well..i've been drinking more from you than usual..that can be a part of it." Jonghyun suddenly said after a small pause. "I'll try my best to hold back." He said shyly, embaressed over the fact that his vampire senses had managed to hurt his boyfriend. 

The two laid down on the bed with a sigh, arms wrapped around each other. Listening to hard raindrops against the roof of the house made for a relaxing and calm atmopsphere. After everything that had happened since the two of them met, it was nice to have a moment for themselves to just lay back and relax.

A soft knock on the door broke the silence and the two satt up, pouting over the disturbance. 
"Darling, i brought you some pigsblood and your boyfriend some sandwiches." A familir voice, known as Jonghyuns mother, said. "Come in." Jonghyun said, the door opening soon after. Their snacks were placed on Jonghyuns desk, and his mother soon took her leave.

"She's so nice. I wish your mom was my mom." Taemin giggled as he got up from the bed and grabbed the plate with the cheese and ham sandwiches. "When people usually read about vampires in books and magazines, they are portrayed as some sort of evil monster. But that's not the vibe i get form you or your mom." Taemin said, sitting down next to Jonghyun again, half his sandwich already eaten up.

"Well, people like to make assumptions about something or someone before witnessing, so when they encounter that thing, they picture it the way they had imagined it for themselves. It's quite the dick move but that's just how it is i guess." Jonghyun sighed, resting his head on Taemins shoulder. "I'm sorry baby.." Taemin forwned. "I just want you to know that i like you no matter who or what you are."

"I love you so much"

//hey hey! i just made a short lil chapter here about Jonghyun and what it was like being a vampire. My story hasn't really been on the vampire theme so i thought i wanted to bring it back with this chapter. have a great week everyone, i'll try to update sometime next week//