"Good morning pretty boy"

Taemin stared at Jonghyun. No words where said between them. Jonghyuns hands clenched harder around the others as he continued to stare at the tearful boy.

"Taemin..say something. Anything at all." Jonghyun spoke up, breaking the silence. "I-i dont know what to say.." taemin croaked. He chuckled softly and let go of one of Jonghyuns hands to wipe his tears. Tears of joy.
"I was so close to give up on you, Jonghyun. Back then I thought I had no chance at you what so ever. The way you and Minto where so lovey dovey I for sure thought your heart belonged to him." he whined. "Taemin.." "A-and I really didn't understand how or why you chose him over me. I thought so selfish and..and-" Jonghyun leaned over to the sobbing boy, silencing him with his lips. Taemins eyes widened before quickly shutting. The kiss was slow and didn't last long.
"I'm gonna have to stop you there Taemin." He chuckled. "I have never had a thing for or with Minho. We are just friends and I'm only getting close to him to get his blood." Jonghyun said, stroking the others cheek with his thumb. "As you probably have guessed or know is that I'm a vampire. I kept my distance to you because I didn't want to hurt you like I have done earlier. I never truly understand how much I actually hurt you. I promise that I will never ever hurt you again. I'm the selfish one here, not you taemin." he said before he  pulled the other into a tight hug.

"I-i really like you Jonghyun. I dont care who or what you are. I like you for you." Taemin mumbled into the others warm and welcoming embrace. "Taemin.." Jonghyun sighed with a small smile. "Do you want to..do you want to be my boyfriend?" Jonghyun asked shyly and pulled back to stare into the youngers eyes. "Of course i do!" Taemin cried and hugged him once again.

-

The feeling of warm strong hands wrapped around him woke Taemin up. He rubbed his eyes as he let out a low yawn. He opend his sleepy eyes only to be met with Jonghyuns glance at him. He jumped slightly back but smilef nevertheless. "Morning pretty boy." Jonghyun chuckled and pressed his lips against Taemins own. "Morning~" taemim jawed back. "It's official then." Jonghyun said and grinned from ear to ear. "Haha I guess it is." Taemin agreed and kissed Jonghyun once again.