The class leader was overjoyed: "That's great! We're counting on you."

Li Xiaoyan held Su Bei's hand with a smile on her face: "Thank you, Su Bei. I will send you a cheering message later."

A moment before the race began, the class sports committee rushed to brief Su Bei about some precautions and tips for the relay race: "It's okay if you are a bit slow. But when passing on the baton, you must make sure that both you and the next person are steady...."

"Li Xiaoyan was originally the first runner. But you never had any practice before, so I'll put you in the second run. That way, your burden will be lighter. Even if you are falling behind, no need to panic. Lin Xuefei and Sun Yaoyao will catch up later..."

Su Bei listened attentively and nodded.

The relay race was about to begin. All the runners have been ready in their designated position.

There were also voices cheering for Su Bei from the side:

"Wow, god Su is also in. God Su, fight!" "School flower, I'm cheering you!" "My goddess, I love you~" "Thermos little sister is on stage." "Sister in law, fight!"

Well, Su Bei had many nicknames.

The number of parents who came to watch today was less than yesterday. The seats near the podium were surrounded by students. Mr. Qin frowned slightly at his daughters many 'strange nicknames.' But what annoyed him the most was seeing many boys taking out their mobile phone and snapping Su Bei's pictures.

On the signal, the relay race began.

Su Bei held her breath in focus and waited for Zhou Xinyue, the first runner, to run towards her. Although Zhou Shiyue's speed wasn't slow, she didn't have experience being the first runner and was a few steps behind the others.

Soon, Zhou Xinyue arrived at Su Bei's position. Su Bei firmly grasped the other end of the baton and immediately ran forward.

After confirming that the baton has been passed over safely, Zhou Xinyue let go of it and shouted, "Fight!"

Holding the baton tightly, Su Bei put her utmost focus on running forward at full speed. The cheers seemed to get even louder, but she didn't care. Her mind was full with: run until the third bar, then hand over the baton.

In the end, Su Bei and her class took first place in the relay race.

When Su Bei returned to her classmates, she was greeted by admiring gazes.

"Su Bei, you are too good, ah!"

"If I know you can run this fast, I would have signed you up for the 100-meter race."

Su Bei: "???"

Seeing Su Bei's confusion, Dong Wenqi exclaimed: "Su Bei, do you know how amazing you were just now?!"

Dong Wenqi's explanation was lengthy. But in essence: In the relay race, their class was initially ranked third. But after Su Bei took up the baton, she rushed so fast and immediately surpassed the two runners in front.

After seeing Su Bei's incredible performance in the preliminary round, the class' sports committee rearranged the runners' position and let Su Bei run as the fourth runner in the final.

Afterward, the sports committee didn't forget to give Su Bei advice nervously: "Just do as you did before. Make sure you get the baton properly and immediately run for the finish line. Don't be nervous and just focus." He was going to give Su Bei an encouraging pat on the shoulder when suddenly Su Xiaobao and Xie Minxuan came over and quickly restrained both of his arms before dragging him away.