𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9 💎

Start from the beginning

"Mr.Jeon? It's a funny name." Y/n laughed still with her hands on the armrest of the chair and her knee pressing on Jungkook's thigh for support.

"Step back! Your knee is so sharp." Jungkook hissed in pain and pushed the deity off of him.

"I'm sorry that we interrupted your session-"

Jungkook was fast to cut him off before they got any ideas.

"It wasn't like that. Please come in." He sat straight and glared at the deity who shrugged her shoulders.

"It's nice to meet you again, Jungkook." The secretary had left the two men inside and walked out.

"The feeling's mutual, Hanbin." Jungkook had plastered a tight smile on his face which only lasted for a second.

"And who might this be?" Hanbin look beside Jungkook at the deity who was analysing his every moves.

"She's Jina's friend, Y/n. She's here for some company works." Jungkook replied with his poker face on.

"Oh well, nice to meet you, Y/n." Hanbin smiled at Y/n who nodded her head without saying anything.

"And the one beside you might be Doyoung, right?" Jungkook nodded towards the boy standing beside Hanbin.

"Yeah. He's my assistant." Hanbin replied hesitantly.

'Assistant, my a*s. He's a filthy messenger.' Y/n glared at the two men as the presence of Doyoung was overwhelming, making their suspicion come true.

"Let's get to work, shall we? Please take your seats." Jungkook motioned them to sit before taking out a file from the drawer.

"Please look through this project and address your comments." Jungkook opened the file and pushed it towards Hanbin.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Your POV

How can these two show their faces like this in front of Jungkook if they had really taken his sister away?

I may not be a human but I know a thing or two about humanity!

Look at how he's trying to sound sweet and caring towards Jungkook!

Presenting some new plans or doing some modifications in the project.

Oof, they have no shame. But I was glad for one thing.

Doyoung hadn't suspected me of being divine being.

Isn't that great?

I tuned out their conversation and went through Jungkook's phone. He had many games installed but all of them were action games and really hard.

I clicked something that made some pictures to appear.

Looking at Jungkook, I saw that he was busy.

With me being seated in the couch, it was far enough from him to sneak into his pictures.

I went through some of the pictures. They were some funny pictures of the boys, Jin and Jimin mostly.

I had to hold my laugh so hard that my lips felt pale with the way I was pressing them to hold my laughs.

Jina was in some of the pictures, considering that she wasn't always by their side.

Her job, related to computer or something was in Daegu which she had taken two months break from, right now.

Looking further, I came across a picture which looked like it was taken in a green place.