𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6 🦋

Start from the beginning

Deceasing was a thing for Deities and Gods which was similar to death for human. It is when we willfully let our soul vanish and our existence is wiped out. Some gods are turned into stone/statue when they decease because they can't simply not exist since they contain so much power. But a deity like me, I'll just evaporate in the air and never be back.

I've seen some deities willfully killing themselves in hopes of getting rebirth as humans or gods. The latter was nearly impossible since Gods are mostly deities who got more power to raise their positions.

I must have fallen asleep in the bathtub because when I opened my eyes, it was clearly near to evening.

I looked at my fingers and frowned. They were clearly frowning back at me. The skin on the tip of my fingers had wrinkles??

I was confused because a deity's body, no matter what physical condition, fire or ice, would never be affected since they're heavenly being.

"Y/n! Aren't you done? It's been almost two hours since you're there inside." Jina spoke with some knocks on the door.

I was not willing to answer so I kept quiet.

Something was wrong. Definitely wrong.

"She's there?" I heard Jungkook's voice. He sounded worried.

Something was wrong, I could feel it. I zoned out thinking about worst possibilities.

My necklace being destroyed or captured by other deities who had the intentions to take it. Or something that I couldn't catch on.

I managed to not flinch when I felt a hand on my shoulder that brought me out of my thoughts.

"Aren't you coming out? I thought you fell or something." I turned to look at Jungkook and Jina was standing behind him,

"What were you even doing for this long?" I only looked at both of them, back and forth.

Something was wrong.

I shook, my thoughts away and rubbed my eyes.

"I was meditating." Jina rolled her eyes but she clearly couldn't hold back the smile in result of which she broke into fits of laughter.

"Sure you were. Change yourself and come out." He sighed and stood up. I stood up with him to which he screamed and turned around.

"Hey! Don't you know that nudity is not quite acceptable." Jina covered her eyes.

Then only I realized that I was naked. Using my powers, I quickly stepped out of the bathtub and  slipped into the clothes in merely a second.

With an intention of teasing both of them, I walked towards them.

"Pardon me, where is it written that it's quite unacceptable?" I took a towel from the cabinet and walked to the door.

"Come on, you're not some small children to be shy like that." I chuckled and opened the door. Looking back, I saw them frozen in their spot with their hands over their eyes.

"Seriously. I'm well dressed right now. Appropriate for heavens and Earth." Finally they gave in and removed their hands.