...

Today, there were a lot of people at school. Su Bei didn't care about others' curious gazes and directly took Mr. Qin to the sports ground. "Dad, here." Su Bei tugged Mr. Qin's cuffs and pointed to an area not far away: "That is the parent's seating area."

Qin Shao glanced at the direction pointed by Su Bei and nodded: "Alright, I know. You can go now."

Su Bei: "Dad, you are going by yourself?"

Qin Shao: "Mm." He then smiled and looked at Su Bei again: "What? Are you afraid I cannot find a seat by myself?"

Su Bei's face instantly burned: She almost forgot, this is Qin Shao.

Su Bei: "Then I'll go back to my classroom to prepare. Our class is 8-7. Dad, don't forget."

Mr. Qin nodded and waited until his children were far before turning at the headteacher who stood in the distance.

Headteacher Liu has been waiting for Mr. Qin: "Mr. Qin, follow me, please."

...

Mr. Qin followed the headteacher to the guest seats, while Su Bei, Su Xiaobao, and their classmates were changing into their costumes in the preparation area.

The costumes they were going to use this time were all designed by a team from the studio owned by Dong Wenqi's mother. Although they were based on students' attire from various eras and periods, many unique design elements had been added to the basic style, and thus, all the costumes looked from the same series. Each has its own characteristics without losing the sense of integrity.

The boys had finished changing and waited outside. A few minutes later, the girls also came out. Seeing the most dazzling Su Bei among the crowd, Su Xiaobao's eyes lit up, and he felt a sense of 'big brother pride.'

"How is it?" Su Bei ran to Su Xiaobao.

Su Xiaobao: "Not bad."

Su Bei: "Just not bad?"

"Is it important? You are obviously the most beautiful." In Su Xiaobao's eyes, his Su Bei was the most beautiful, no rebuttal was accepted.

Hearing this, Su Bei smiled back: "My Xiaobao is also the most handsome."

The clothes that Su Xiaobao and Xie Minxuan wore were personally designed by Dong Wenqi's mother. The style was similar to student half-tunic uniforms from the Republic of China era. With a lot of modern and fashionable touches, the two boys looked very handsome in it. They had both the rigor of gentlemen and the sunny cheerfulness of teenagers.

Although Xie Minxuan merely standing on the side without making any comment, he couldn't help but murmur secretly: Why is Su Xiaobao the most handsome? Is he not exist?!

Su Bei patted Su Xiaobao's arm and asked: "Su Xiaobao, are you nervous?"

The boy inwardly said: 'Not at all,' but he simply replied: "I'm not nervous."

Xie Minxuan took the chance to barge in. He raised his chin lazily and said: "Just be honest if you are nervous." Now it still wasn't too late for him to replace Su Xiaobao.

Xie Minxuan's gaze was directed at Su Xiaobao, but he was stunned seeing Su Bei, who was standing next to her brother. The costume she wore was also designed based on student uniform of the Republic of China era. It was very different than their usual school sports uniform, which basically had a 'protection against early love' design. Su Bei's current attire was very 'fitting' and clearly showed the outline of her slender and graceful figure.

The upper part was a white shirt, and although the collar had traditional buttons, modifications had been made on the neckline, just enough to show part of her collarbone. The black skirt below was also designed cleverly, which emphasized Su Bei's appearance. To match, she put her hair partially curled up, with the lower part was softly scattered on her shoulder, creating a perfect combination from top to bottom.